Interview with Carl

Started by dontgetupset, Sep 13, 2016, 02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBSUNFLWR

oistheone

Awesome interview! LOVE that the band went into Lockn trying to treat it like a classic late-night Roo set -- sure paid off!

On that note, Roo 17 announces an MMJ late-night set and I am making my never-thought-I'd-go-back return to the farm.

Clarkwork

That is a really great interview, love how his Rockingchair Dancer story, because that is exactly what that song does to me when I listen to it.  Also like the Old Pike song, first time I've heard of them.

I can't wait to hear the Radiohead song, hope it's ready for Asheville.  I'm thinking House of Cards song
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

millerjustin

Quote from: Clarkwork on Sep 14, 2016, 08:56 AM
That is a really great interview, love how his Rockingchair Dancer story, because that is exactly what that song does to me when I listen to it.  Also like the Old Pike song, first time I've heard of them.

I can't wait to hear the Radiohead song, hope it's ready for Asheville.  I'm thinking House of Cards song

betting it's creep, or maybe fake plastic trees?  his voice is perfect for Thom - the looping would be so cool with huge lead guitar fills
What's in here won't disappear

Clarkwork

Quote from: millerjustin on Sep 16, 2016, 11:22 AM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Sep 14, 2016, 08:56 AM

betting it's creep, or maybe fake plastic trees?  his voice is perfect for Thom - the looping would be so cool with huge lead guitar fills

Could be those, but House of Cards has that one riff looped through out, would be something he could build on. Either way it will be good
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....