Jim James Live Album

Started by ColdCruise, Sep 24, 2016, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdCruise

Hey, everyone! First, I would like to apologize if this isn't the most appropriate place to ask this, but in 2013 Rdio released an exclusive digital only Jim James Live album called, "Sleep No More Live at Mckittrick Hotel" I purchased this and stored the MP3s on a hard drive now lost to time. I was wondering if any of you knew where I could legally repurchase or obtain this since Rdio hasn't been around for quite some time, and I would really like to listen to it again. Thank you for any help.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ColdCruise

Thanks, I can find barely anything on it or about it online. All I know is that it was an actual mixed live album. Not a soundboard or recording.

Somey

I never heard of a live release of that show, I was at that show and would love to relive it, I only saw like the 10 min video of state of the art

BH

I've got it.  Sound is amazing.  I listen to it as much as I listen to the album.   I'll dig around and see if it's still available anywhere.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MOWJO8185

I think it being available for sale went out the door with rdio.com going down. Don't know the band's opinion on the sharing of officially released materials that are no longer commercially available.

Somey

Well I understand but if any1 could share with me I would be greatly appreciative , esp with new tour coming I would love to relive that show. What a awesome night, Jim grabbed my friend this Grl and brought her into a room during the sleep no more show it was so crazy in there. I didn't ever here of that being released, the fact it's out their gives me hope. So many bootlegs I wish will be released. terminal 5, MSG NYE, Radio City

dookie shoot bandit

Quote from: Somey on Sep 25, 2016, 01:25 PM
I never heard of a live release of that show, I was at that show and would love to relive it, I only saw like the 10 min video of state of the art

This was a great video for anyone that didn't see it.

http://pitchfork.com/news/49805-watch-my-morning-jackets-jim-james-perform-state-of-the-art-at-sleep-no-more/

RobRoy286

Never heard of this. Would love to have it.

danz

AlwxanderD10

kotchishm

I frantically searched the internet for a few hours last week looking for more pitchfork quality vids of that show haha. Had no idea that it was a total show release. On the hunt as well
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

bribrandy

RobRoy286

ditty

100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

bartel

thanks for this I will be honest and say I didn't even know a live album existed.

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 29, 2016, 03:58 PM
Since it appears to no longer be available, I'm going to post a link to download this show. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7kw7hb3h3uldvy1/Sleep_No_More_Live_at_the_McKittrick_Hotel_%28Rdio_Exclusive%29.zip

Fortunate to be one of those there but man it was a bit of a crazy night.  :wink:

Thanks for the link John.  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

Varitek

johnYYac provides yet again. Thanks for this   :cool:
"Did he just put on a cape?"