Election 2016

Started by johnnYYac, Feb 01, 2016, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beardedwonder

Quite possibly the best 20 minute comedy/roast routine in a long time!

"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

parkervb

so is a dick pick going to lead to a Trump presidency?  Things are certainly trending in that direction.
Don't you ever turn it off

LBSUNFLWR

I voted this morning in Kentucky! very easy decision for me!

beardedwonder

Most difficult decision Ive made in a long time.

I believe after today is when the real work begins, regardless of who is elected.
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

walterfredo

skip to 6:18...this about sums up just how difficult I found the decision to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v97xH6Bof0

walterfredo

I wanna say "this too shall pass", but I'm terrified of the damage that could ensue in the interim.

Varitek

Quote from: walterfredo on Nov 10, 2016, 12:51 AM
I wanna say "this too shall pass", but I'm terrified of the damage that could ensue in the interim.

I'm right there with ya on that sentiment
"Did he just put on a cape?"

ditty

100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

bhyman

Jim's new album is really helping me cope with this election. I've been pretty distraught and feel like an outsider in my own country. My only solace comes from knowing that a majority of people in this country agree with me. We all know the rules, so the electoral college ultimately wins out, but at least more people in this country are on the right side of history. That alone will save us from the worst case scenarios that keep me up at night.

This album really speaks to me. I also think the outcome of the election brings an even greater urgency to Jim's message and I am really curious to see how this translates in his upcoming tour. I really need some of Jim's healing powers right now... can't wait for the Atlanta show.