NASHVILLE Forum: What's good Nov 4-7?

Started by JerseyDan, Sep 30, 2016, 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerseyDan

Coming to NashVegas November 4-7, anything going on worth checking out? I do plan to see Conor Oberst at Ryman Nov 6. Psyched for suggestions!  :beer:

ryno11111

A couple ideas....

Friday, November 4th, there is a free show happening at Marathon Music Works with Robert Randolph & the Delta Saints to celebrate the venues' 5th Anniversary.   You must RSVP via this link in order to get tickets (2 Maximum)....

http://www.marathonmusicworks.com/event/1336703-marathon-music-works-5th-nashville/

The next night, Saturday November 5th, Puscifer is playing at Andrew Jackson Hall.   And that will take you into the Sunday Conor Oberst show at the Ryman.  Not sure what your tastes in music are but this is not a bad trifecta of shows.   But there's plenty of other options to check out.  Lots of good food, museums & musical things to check out.  The Nashville Predators have a home game on Saturday the 6th if you enjoy hockey.   And of course, you can always just roam Broadway & 2nd Avenue where you'll find endless bars & honky tonks.           

MikeR1390

My brother runs a BBQ truck in East Nashville. Check out The Gambling Stick and I guarantee you will not be disappointed! He's also a big jacket fan.

www.instagram.com/thegamblingstick/

LBSUNFLWR

We go to Crema for coffee every time we're in Nashville...if you're into coffee.
The Cuban coffee is pretty great.

walterfredo

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Oct 05, 2016, 03:37 PM
We go to Crema for coffee every time we're in Nashville...if you're into coffee.
The Cuban coffee is pretty great.

I'll second this. Great spot great location.

If you're feeling adventurous, Prince's Hot Chicken is legendary and quite the experience. Cash only. A bit of a drive from downtown but worth it. If you're a beer guy, check out flying saucer or 12 south taproom (the latter is my favorite of the 2).

JerseyDan

where can i get a killer meal near Ryman?