OBH2017 - Craft Beer Party?

Started by Woldie, Nov 01, 2016, 04:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

millerjustin

yes, big things happening this year for the beer share - stay tuned!!!!

same 3L limits as MX, so OK to bring 6 pub cans per person
What's in here won't disappear

bpmac79

Excellent! It was great last year....

Derek713

Quote from: millerjustin on Jan 08, 2018, 09:19 am
yes, big things happening this year for the beer share - stay tuned!!!!

same 3L limits as MX, so OK to bring 6 pub cans per person


Hey Justin. I just saw the activities email from Cloud 9. Is the beer share your doing?

millerjustin

Quote from: Derek713 on Jan 30, 2018, 09:15 am
Quote from: millerjustin on Jan 08, 2018, 09:19 am
yes, big things happening this year for the beer share - stay tuned!!!!

same 3L limits as MX, so OK to bring 6 pub cans per person


Hey Justin. I just saw the activities email from Cloud 9. Is the beer share your doing?


mostly cloud9 - they reached out and asked if we were ok with them taking over - my response was HELL YES
What's in here won't disappear

Emb1528

I thought the same thing when I saw it. Nice job Justin  :thumbsup:
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

servera

Has anyone heard what day/time and where the beer share will be?

Derek713

Quote from: servera on Feb 20, 2018, 07:17 pm
Has anyone heard what day/time and where the beer share will be?


The full schedule just came out. The beer share is Saturday from 5-7.

werduga

Going to bring some TreeHouse and Burial (brewery only cans) that are both fresh! Had a great time last year and we are very excited for this one too

millerjustin

Quote from: werduga on Feb 25, 2018, 08:19 am
Going to bring some TreeHouse and Burial (brewery only cans) that are both fresh! Had a great time last year and we are very excited for this one too


awesome!  I'm bringing some Haze, Bright and Lights On - also some Focal Banger and a couple from Trillium
What's in here won't disappear

Working on a Masterplan

I will be bringing some local IPAs from the great state of Washington.