Can anyone grab an extra poster from a Jim Solo show?!

Started by DrDog85, Nov 30, 2016, 03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrDog85

Hello everyone!

This is my attempt to find anyone who is going to an upcoming Jim solo show that could maybe grab me a poster?! iI couldn't make it to the Chicago show early - part of being a Dad is taking care of sick children- and I was unable to pick one up.. I would be eternally grateful and would certainly love to provide money for a bottle of wine or case of your favorite beverage. Or really anything that could repay your kindness or time.. Any and all help is truly appreciated!

One Big Happy Holiday!

-Jim

johnnYYac

Quote from: DrDog85 on Nov 30, 2016, 03:19 AM
Hello everyone!

This is my attempt to find anyone who is going to an upcoming Jim solo show that could maybe grab me a poster?! iI couldn't make it to the Chicago show early - part of being a Dad is taking care of sick children- and I was unable to pick one up.. I would be eternally grateful and would certainly love to provide money for a bottle of wine or case of your favorite beverage. Or really anything that could repay your kindness or time.. Any and all help is truly appreciated!

One Big Happy Holiday!

-Jim
I can probably grab one for you tonight in Omaha.  PM sent.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Taymedown

I have an extra i picked up for my neighbors. They didnt get to go to the lville show so im not sure if they want it. If they dont ill let you kmow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rna2525

Anybody have an image?is it a show specific or 1 design for whole tour w/all the dates?

MMJTX

Anytime

Taymedown

Except the Ryman show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMJTX

oh ya! I saw someone say that, anybody have a picture of the Ryman poster? would like to see that
Anytime

Taymedown