Roll Call Year End Gift...?

Started by amskinz, Dec 05, 2016, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amskinz

Quote from: Nikkogino on Feb 11, 2017, 07:15 AM
It's sad that I don't subscribe to my favorite band's fan club because the company they use is so awful.  What can we do to let Jim know?
My guess is the band already knows. Plenty of people have posted in the past about telling band members in person about their displeasure. My guess is they're locked into a multi year deal. Hopefully it will run its course and we can all move on to bigger and better things.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

ericm

Quote from: amskinz on Feb 11, 2017, 12:14 PM
Quote from: Nikkogino on Feb 11, 2017, 07:15 AM
It's sad that I don't subscribe to my favorite band's fan club because the company they use is so awful.  What can we do to let Jim know?
My guess is the band already knows. Plenty of people have posted in the past about telling band members in person about their displeasure. My guess is they're locked into a multi year deal. Hopefully it will run its course and we can all move on to bigger and better things.

I don't know about their deal but you're correct, the band knows how their fans feel about WU.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

bowwowmeowmeow

I renewed my Roll Call in July 2016, but I haven't received the live show download code or the holiday 7". UnWonderful Union's response:

"We have not received the End of the year bonus items to begin fulfilling orders. Upon receipt of the merchandise your order will be shipped...

If the code is available it will be included with your end of the year vinyl."

This is the 4th or 5th order -- I've lost count -- that WU has screwed up and I've had to contact them about. Now they're passing the blame onto MMJ. Is there anybody else I can speak to in the organization? It never used to be like this.

millerjustin

Quote from: APR on Feb 10, 2017, 09:58 PM
Quote from: millerjustin on Jan 12, 2017, 12:39 PM

Hello,

Quick update! One of our team members responded to 315709.

Details are listed below.

-Wonderful Union Fan Support

Morgan
Morgan (Wonderful Union Fan Support)

Jan 12, 7:41 AM PST

Hello,

Thanks for contacting our fan support team.

The original expected shipping date was the first of December. We are now expecting them to ship closer to the end of this month.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Wonderful Union

Wonderful Union Fan Support
site: help.wonderfulunion.com
email: help@wonderfulunion.com
phone: 844-963-7385

Justin Mil
Justin Miller

Jan 12, 7:37 AM PST

hello - my account states that this item shipped on 12/1/16, however it has not arrived (and having spoken to many roll call members, no one has received this).

Will this be shipped? My 1 year membership expires in March and I have yet to receive the promised items for 2016 - while disappointing, I'm not surprised at all given year after year frustrations over lack of service from WU.

The courtesy of a response would be appreciated.

Thank you.

USPS Expedited Mail Innovations

* Shipment #: GCM38T5CS1
* Shipping: 12/01/2016
* Preordered

I just read your letter to WU and cracked up.  The rep didn't even acknowledge the fact that you were disappointed yet not surprised.  Well, I guess they will indeed be shipped "closer to the end of this month" as opposed to closer to the end of last month.  Also true....they'll go out later in the year which is closer to late January than late December. 

this is total BS. 

And worse, they are about to announce a tour in August and no confirmation that they will even have a Roll Call or use WU as a vendor at all.  Really hoping they announce cutting ties with WU, roll out an MMJ-managed platform and then announce tour.
What's in here won't disappear

walterfredo

So much for the third week in March.

Angela D Vice

I just looked at my account and it still says, "pre-ordered" so if they did indeed ship, the tracking is not updated.

CountSA

Well it's now May and we're all still waiting...

hendo9591

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnYYac

Here's the original Forum thread about the show from which these three tracks came.

http://mymorningjacket.net/index.php/topic,16600.0.html

I was at this show, a real treat as I was one of only a few NH-based MMJ fans on the Forum.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

[Not Tom]

[Edit on 7/3/17 - this disc has been sold]

Got mine in the mail today.  Don't have a turntable.

If anyone wants mine make me an offer.

Fartsmakemegiggle

Quote from: [Not Tom] on Jun 11, 2017, 02:12 PM
Got mine in the mail today.  Don't have a turntable.

If anyone wants mine make me an offer.
Hi -I'm interested. Not sure if I contacted u the right way yesterday. My email is paakjerjr@msn.com. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midwesterner

anyone have an extra vol 1 & 2 7"?