Started by WhataWonderfulMan, Dec 13, 2016, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

logan5ive

Quote from: davymac on Jan 07, 2017, 02:19 PM
I had heard they were going on a 50+ city tour starting in April

Such a big tease! :)
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

bobmono

heard a rumor of Ride Fest in Telluride - can anyone confirm???

nattaragga

Someone I know with connections to a band from LA said that such band is supposed to tour with MMJ next year... Not sure on where, when, or how many shows they will do, but it sounded pretty legit for a tour!

millerjustin

Quote from: nattaragga on Jan 09, 2017, 02:10 PM
Someone I know with connections to a band from LA said that such band is supposed to tour with MMJ next year... Not sure on where, when, or how many shows they will do, but it sounded pretty legit for a tour!

Dawes?
What's in here won't disappear

APR

Quote from: nattaragga on Jan 09, 2017, 02:10 PM

Dawes just came out with a new album so that make sense.  nattaragga..... I hope when you say "next year" you don't mean 2018.  I can't wait that long!

kintante5

I assume those at OBH will have news in a few weeks.

parkervb

this would indicate to me that an album of some sort would be out...seems too soon for a studio album...possible tour for a live album (Jim said last yr he was mixing one right?)
Don't you ever turn it off

davymac

Quote from: parkervb on Jan 10, 2017, 10:53 AM

this would indicate to me that an album of some sort would be out...seems too soon for a studio album...possible tour for a live album (Jim said last yr he was mixing one right?)

The OP asked for a rumor right?  Heard it here first!   Fingers crossed for that new album in '17 though

DaydreamNation

No 'Roo...so maybe a midwest swing pre- Electric Forest?
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

GO4IT

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Jan 07, 2017, 02:50 PM
Source?

:drum: :drum: :drum:
Happy Pills :rolleyes:

Jbpats

7/15  Forest Hills Stadium NYC with Gary Clarke Jr. Only NYC Appearance.. No Mountain Jam

parkervb

Quote from: Jbpats on Jan 23, 2017, 08:22 AM
7/15  Forest Hills Stadium NYC with Gary Clarke Jr. Only NYC Appearance.. No Mountain Jam

it's interesting they made sure to call out its the only New York appearance. Clearly, they recognize people are waiting out some festie dates to sort out plans. Bummer for those hoping for Mt Jam. But that's a pretty rad set of face melting goodness.

Jbpats

Quote from: parkervb on Jan 23, 2017, 08:29 AM

it's interesting they made sure to call out its the only New York appearance. Clearly, they recognize people are waiting out some festie dates to sort out plans. Bummer for those hoping for Mt Jam. But that's a pretty rad set of face melting goodness.

I hope they aren't going to announce dates in piecemeal, would hate to commit to this then have a Red Rocks or Boston date pop up. Can't do em all like I used to.

Jbpats

Also just realized my roll call expired, surprised i didn't get an email notifying me. Sucks Deluxe is sold out, the $15 digital is not worth it at all, not sure anyone ever gets tickets with that membership.

justbcuzido

Quote from: Jbpats on Jan 23, 2017, 08:34 AM
Also just realized my roll call expired, surprised i didn't get an email notifying me. Sucks Deluxe is sold out, the $15 digital is not worth it at all, not sure anyone ever gets tickets with that membership.

Last I checked, the 2017 roll call package wasn't for sale yet... And yeah, WU does a horrible job with... everything. But especially in letting you know your sub has expired. It's almost like they don't want our money.
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Jbpats

Quote from: justbcuzido on Jan 23, 2017, 10:09 AM

Last I checked, the 2017 roll call package wasn't for sale yet... And yeah, WU does a horrible job with... everything. But especially in letting you know your sub has expired. It's almost like they don't want our money.

so what roll call members will get access to tomorrows presale? Digital only? Something isn't adding up unless they are going to unlock the 2017 roll call at some point today.

bonzai

Quote from: parkervb on Jan 23, 2017, 08:29 AM

It's a 14k seat stadium vs 3k at the Beacon. That's a lot of tickets to sell for them.

How crazy is it to hold out a small hope that Mt Jam is still a possibility? The Facebook post says New York, but the Roll Call email says New York City. Hunter Mountain is not NYC.

Quote from: Jbpats on Jan 23, 2017, 10:14 AM
Quote from: justbcuzido on Jan 23, 2017, 10:09 AM

so what roll call members will get access to tomorrows presale? Digital only? Something isn't adding up unless they are going to unlock the 2017 roll call at some point today.
My 2016 won't be expired until March, so my deluxe will still be valid for the presale tomorrow.

superfrodies

Why do people hate on the digital roll call membership? I'm out of the loop. I used it to get some pretty great seats for the Jim James show in Mpls in December...but maybe i got lucky?

parkervb

I would take the Roll Call email over the graphic and maybe Mt Jam is still in play. Though it would be weird for them to be in NY in June for Mt Jam and then in NYC in July, just from a tour logistic standpoint but they could tour outdoor places down through Ohio, KY, TN and then back up mid Atl, like Char, Raleigh, MPP...

If they get in studio, get the album work done, it's hard to pass by the tour season $$$ when you're hitting a new growth opportunity after Lock'n/Hula. Fingers crossed for a late summer mid-Atlantic run.

dogwoody

I noticed they followed Blitzen Trapper on twitter. Maybe that's a possibility?   :thumbsup: