Main Menu

Summer Tour?

Started by WhataWonderfulMan, Dec 13, 2016, 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBSUNFLWR

I'm taking my chances with the public sale Friday.

louisvilledanahys

Wow -- hoping to get through for Nashville.  That show in 2015 was unreal.

ebrunner76@gmail.com

Quote from: slappymoe on Mar 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
got 4 for cincy, disappointed by the seats, though.  damn digital crap.  :angry:  oh well, at least we're in the building.

Do you know the radio pre-sale codes or will it show up on RC dashboards Thursday? Thanks!!

YimYodd

Got 2 pit for nashville! :beer: :beer:
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

grjammer

Does anyone have or anticipate having passwords for the IMP presale for the MPP show?  I wonder whether pit tickets will be available during the presale? 

louisvilledanahys

Nashville tickets got kinda poor quickly.  I am releasing the tickets I got and hope for general sale.

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: YimYodd on Mar 14, 2017, 11:03 AM
Got 2 pit for nashville! :beer: :beer:

Sweet!! I love The Ascend. I got Pit for a show there last year and it was an incredible thing! Hoping to just get in the seats for this show on the regular sale Friday!

rmpotsy

got 4 seats, i am guessing 18th row center, for nashville and 2 ga for cbus.

love having some tix in the hopper!
out go the lights it begins

Mr. White

Quote from: rmpotsy on Mar 14, 2017, 01:27 PM

I had to go somewhere during the Nashville (central time) pre-sale and thought I'd be shut out for sure. I was surprised to find there were a few random seats left. I got one alone in the center section just behind the pit areas (Sec. 102, Row H, Seats 19 and 20). I kept trying for another one nearby for my brother, and lo-and-behold, there was another seat right next to mine that popped up after several refreshes and retries! I grabbed it!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Lonndown27

so bummed this isn't West Coast and I can't be there but...for all you east coast and middle America Jacket peoples, I hope you got seats and everything. COME ON JACKET, COME OUT WEST!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

rmpotsy

Quote from: Mr. White on Mar 14, 2017, 02:50 PM
Quote from: rmpotsy on Mar 14, 2017, 01:27 PM

I had to go somewhere during the Nashville (central time) pre-sale and thought I'd be shut out for sure. I was surprised to find there were a few random seats left. I got one alone in the center section just behind the pit areas (Sec. 102, Row H, Seats 19 and 20). I kept trying for another one nearby for my brother, and lo-and-behold, there was another seat right next to mine that popped up after several refreshes and retries! I grabbed it!

exactly where i am, but seats 5-8
out go the lights it begins

DaydreamNation

The Lollapalooza lineup was announced today and they're not on it, so now I'm super confused about the big hole in the itinerary in late July/early August  :huh:
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

parkervb

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Mar 23, 2017, 12:48 PM
The Lollapalooza lineup was announced today and they're not on it, so now I'm super confused about the big hole in the itinerary in late July/early August  :huh:

maybe time to mix the album? just a wild guess, i'm not familiar with recording process.

it also could be they need that time off for other obligations, personal or professional
Don't you ever turn it off

oistheone

I imagine that gap will remain just that. Appears they're trying to avoid the arduous month-after-month tour schedule that can grind a band down. They haven't done a leg longer than a couple weeks for the last few years. I'd expect that to continue for the foreseeable future, at least until they're officially on the new album cycle.