2003-2006 Timeline

Started by RobRoy286, Dec 17, 2016, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobRoy286

Hello all, I was just curious about the happenings of the band between It Still Moves and Z, with Johnny leaving and Bo and Carl joining. I've never fully understood the timeline of that era.

When did Bo and Carl join exactly? When was their first show/tour? Were they part of Z from the beginning? How and why did they get connected with Jim and MMJ?

RobRoy286

Wow, that's awesome. Thanks!

Jackets N Pones

Very cool. Does Dave play drums for another band when he is not backing JJ/DJing Sir Microcosm?
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

millerjustin

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Dec 21, 2016, 08:03 PM
Very cool. Does Dave play drums for another band when he is not backing JJ/DJing Sir Microcosm?

Twin Limb with Kevin & Co.
What's in here won't disappear

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: millerjustin on Dec 22, 2016, 09:00 AM
Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Dec 21, 2016, 08:03 PM

Twin Limb with Kevin & Co.

Gotcha. Nice!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Lonndown27

even i didn't know all of that information! thanks for the link!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

hoojack

Very cool link. I've been there a few times but I always get swept in. Does anyone know where to find digital copies of the winter death club, month of sundays and hotel Roy stuff? It doesn't seem to be available for sale anywhere. At this point I'd assume physical copies are pretty hard to come by.

Also can someone explain exactly how mont de sundua fits it? Is that previously unreleased month of Sunday's stuff? It's available for stream in myspace but also doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere.

Mr. White

Quote from: hoojack on Jan 13, 2017, 10:27 PM
Very cool link. I've been there a few times but I always get swept in. Does anyone know where to find digital copies of the winter death club, month of sundays and hotel Roy stuff? It doesn't seem to be available for sale anywhere. At this point I'd assume physical copies are pretty hard to come by.

Also can someone explain exactly how mont de sundua fits it? Is that previously unreleased month of Sunday's stuff? It's available for stream in myspace but also doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere.

http://removador.com/montdesundua

Louisville, KY band formerly known as "Month of Sundays" founded in 1992. All songs written by Mont de Sundua, copyright 1998. Recorded at Above The Cadillac Studio – Shelbyville, KY – by Johnny Quaid and Mont de Sundua in 1998. Mixed at The Funeral Home by Kevin Ratterman and Mont de Sundua in 2006. Why did it take almost ten years to release these songs after they were recorded? We don't know.

http://www.montdesundua.com/news.htm
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

hoojack

Thanks for that but the removador link to iTunes is dead. I got excited for a second thinking somehow I'd missed it in my search last night.

Quote from: Mr. White on Jan 13, 2017, 11:05 PM
Quote from: hoojack on Jan 13, 2017, 10:27 PM

http://removador.com/montdesundua

Louisville, KY band formerly known as "Month of Sundays" founded in 1992. All songs written by Mont de Sundua, copyright 1998. Recorded at Above The Cadillac Studio – Shelbyville, KY – by Johnny Quaid and Mont de Sundua in 1998. Mixed at The Funeral Home by Kevin Ratterman and Mont de Sundua in 2006. Why did it take almost ten years to release these songs after they were recorded? We don't know.

http://www.montdesundua.com/news.htm