Forest Hills Stadium - July 15

Started by Murph, Jan 23, 2017, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

Jbpats

do folks expect the roll call ticket limit to be 2 or 4 for this?

dexter

im so psyched for this.. my first mmj since the beacon run
tried to travel a few times but jsut wasnt in the cards.  cant wait!

just wish they were doing 2 (or more) nights to mix it up a bit, but i dont care, im there.

question

event page says there will be GA floor, club reserved, and reserved floor in the presale, but the seating chart shows an all GA floor.

anyone know the deal?

millerjustin

Quote from: dexter on Jan 23, 2017, 08:49 AM

just wish they were doing 2 (or more) nights to mix it up a bit, but i dont care, im there.

question

event page says there will be GA floor, club reserved, and reserved floor in the presale, but the seating chart shows an all GA floor.

anyone know the deal?

assuming they will rope off front of floor for us?

very psyched for this (but a tiny bit bummed about "Only NY appearance" - kind of kills Mountain Jam hopes)  BUT I'LL TAKE IT!
What's in here won't disappear

d_wil

Hope this isn't the only show they bring GCJr! Would love to be there for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APR

Now this is some much needed good news in the world.

It says only NYC area appearance so I would think upstate or at least other Mid-Atlantic shows are in the cards.

Haven't all of our roll call memberships expired as of Dec 16?

Jbpats

Quote from: APR on Jan 23, 2017, 09:31 AM
Now this is some much needed good news in the world.

It says only NYC area appearance so I would think upstate or at least other Mid-Atlantic shows are in the cards.

Haven't all of our roll call memberships expired as of Dec 16?

Insta post says only New York appearance so that rules out the entire state IMO.

And yea, i'm trying to re-up my roll call, had no clue it expired. I'm shocked I didnt get an email letting me know. Now deluxe is sold out and we all know Digital are bogus, kind of bummed right now.
I think the one saving grace is that this is a pretty big venue and tickets shouldn't be that difficult to get. Getting Shakes tickets last year was pretty easy.

DayDrinkin

So my Roll Call expired in December and there is no option to renew on the site. Not sure I can go but would be nice to have the option.

dexter

Quote from: millerjustin on Jan 23, 2017, 08:56 AM

question

anyone know the deal?

very psyched for this (but a tiny bit bummed about "Only NY appearance" - kind of kills Mountain Jam hopes)  BUT I'LL TAKE IT!

they have since changed the wording to offering GA floor, club, and bleachers instead of reserved floor.

guess bleachers in the back of the floor?

Jenfarr

Quote from: dexter on Jan 23, 2017, 09:55 AM

question

anyone know the deal?

they have since changed the wording to offering GA floor, club, and bleachers instead of reserved floor.

Actually, the term they are using now is "Reserved Bowl", which I believe is the normal bleacher seats, so if "reserved" I would hope they would be close to the stage.  "Reserved Club" seems to be the seats at the back of the floor, as they are an actual seated section(s).

dexter

Quote from: Jenfarr on Jan 23, 2017, 10:31 AM
Quote from: dexter on Jan 23, 2017, 09:55 AM

question

anyone know the deal?

Actually, the term they are using now is "Reserved Bowl", which I believe is the normal bleacher seats, so if "reserved" I would hope they would be close to the stage.  "Reserved Club" seems to be the seats at the back of the floor, as they are an actual seated section(s).

3rd time's a charm, looks liek they finally got it right

Jbpats

Anybody have an idea of fan club presale ticket limits?

johnnYYac

Quote from: Jbpats on Jan 23, 2017, 11:04 AM
Its always been 4, I'm pretty sure.

PS - Did you see those ticket prices?  I hope this isn't a trend...

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

zutronics

Is anyone actually still in the fan club - and I don't mean that in a negative way, but I mean, is there even a deluxe fan club for 2017?  I wonder if it's a broader presale tomorrow.  I know the digital membership is available, but AFAIK, there hasn't been a 2017 option. 

slappymoe

I've been waiting for a 2017 deluxe package to go on sale since mine expired last month. I'm afraid to buy a 2016 digital as a stop gap only to have the 2017 deluxe go on sale soon after.

ericm

Quote from: zutronics on Jan 23, 2017, 01:21 PM

Is anyone actually still in the fan club - and I don't mean that in a negative way, but I mean, is there even a deluxe fan club for 2017?  I wonder if it's a broader presale tomorrow.  I know the digital membership is available, but AFAIK, there hasn't been a 2017 option.

I am. My Deluxe RC membership doesn't expire until March. Hopefully by then if not sooner, the 2017 membership will be offered.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

APR

For a venue this size with a big GA area,  I don't think Roll Call tickets are critical.   I also have a feeling they will allow Roll Callers access to the presale even if their memberships are expired because there is no Deluxe for sale currently.  That's what they should do.  That in addition to being a bit more organized so that Deluxe memberships are always available for sale.  I would have re-upped last month.

I noted the higher prices also.... guessing because of the cost of the opener and the location.

Jbpats

Quote from: APR on Jan 23, 2017, 02:02 PM
For a venue this size with a big GA area,  I don't think Roll Call tickets are critical.   I also have a feeling they will allow Roll Callers access to the presale even if their memberships are expired because there is no Deluxe for sale currently.  That's what they should do.  That in addition to being a bit more organized so that Deluxe memberships are always available for sale.  I would have re-upped last month.

I noted the higher prices also.... guessing because of the cost of the opener and the location.

I think that's some high hopes, I can't imagine WU doing a solid thing like you mentioned.

ericm

Quote from: APR on Jan 23, 2017, 02:02 PM

Yeah, I don't think Roll Call tix are critical for this show either. The only real benefit is they're usually a few bucks cheaper on the fees. Maybe if people are going for seats it could be more important as  I'm sure they'll have some good ones of those available. Good being a relative term as I'm sure the ga is the closest to the stage.

I usually weigh the savings in fees vs the will call only thing. If like most times it's a WC only option, I'll pass on a ga ticket and saving a few bucks over eating that damn thing if something comes up and I can't go. I'd rather pay a few bucks more in fees but have a ticket in hand I can at worst put in the hands of someone so it doesn't go to waste.  :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

Jbpats

Spoke to WU. No insight yet on when 2017 deluxe packages will be available and advised to go with digital for tomorrows presale.
Having purchased digital in the past I'm going to pass.. every show I tried to get was sold out by the time digital presales started. The $15 is pretty much a donation to somebody.