Forest Hills Stadium - July 15

Started by Murph, Jan 23, 2017, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murph

I forgot that Gary Clark Jr. was playing OBH this year also.  If they collaborate there, I don't see how they wouldn't do it again at this show.

DayDrinkin

Digital RC is practically worthless. I guess it's my fault for not having the foresight to renew my membership 4 months before it expired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APR

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Jan 23, 2017, 09:53 PM
Digital RC is practically worthless. I guess it's my fault for not having the foresight to renew my membership 4 months before it expired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat you are.  WU is great at one thing..... and that is consistently angering MMJ's biggest fans.  Infuriating.

Jbpats

i'm going AMEX presale, i'm done with WU.
That being said I really hate how they are announcing shows one at a time right now.. If they announce a Boston show, Red Rocks run or headlining something major like Lollapalooza i'm going to be pretty bummed I got tickets for this show. I can't go to everything like I once could.

I'm not a big Gary Clarke Jr fan and this stadium is a pain in the ass to get to.

CountSA

Anyone here every been to the stadium?  I'm thinking about trying for reserved seats close to the side of the stage, would those be better than say the Club seats?

Jbpats

Quote from: CountSA on Jan 24, 2017, 09:51 AM
Anyone here every been to the stadium?  I'm thinking about trying for reserved seats close to the side of the stage, would those be better than say the Club seats?

Really depends if prefer to be close to the stage or centered. IT's really not a big stadium, just picture the length or a typical tennis court + boundaries.

Just an FYI there is a tennis club presale right now and there is a 8 ticket limit for that..

SVRDhand13

Quote from: Jbpats on Jan 24, 2017, 09:55 AM
Quote from: CountSA on Jan 24, 2017, 09:51 AM

Really depends if prefer to be close to the stage or centered. IT's really not a big stadium, just picture the length or a typical tennis court + boundaries.

Just an FYI there is a tennis club presale right now and there is a 8 ticket limit for that..

I've tried to guess the password many times this morning lol
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

Jbpats

is it an 8 ticket limit for the deluxe presale, for those who actually still have a deluxe account anymore?

CountSA

SVRDhand13

where do we find our redeem code? I can't remember
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

Jbpats

Quote from: CountSA on Jan 24, 2017, 10:05 AM
4 ticket limit

guess we need to join the tennis club for premier access..

LosMaven

I'll always get the deluxe Roll Call membership now.  The one show I let me membership lapse I had to sit way up stairs at the Beacon Theatre.  Out of my 18 MMJ shows, that was by far my least favorite.

I did the pre-sale, I'm on the floor on 7/15 with little to no stress.  $40 is a small price to pay for that.
[url="http://explodingslacks.blogspot.com"]http://explodingslacks.blogspot.com[/url]

Jenfarr

Woo Hoo!  Hubby just got Sec. 801 Row B of Reserved Bowl!  (Were not fans on GA, bad back and all).

CountSA

I put in for 4 reserved bowl but they weren't great, section 301 (row A though).  I was hoping they would have offered 101, 201, 901, or 1001.  I guess I'll wait for the public sale.

GO4IT

Quote from: Jenfarr on Jan 24, 2017, 10:12 AM
Woo Hoo!  Hubby just got Sec. 801 Row B of Reserved Bowl!  (Were not fans on GA, bad back and all).
I got 801, Row A, so just in front of you!

millerjustin

really hoping lack of clarity for 2017 means the band is dumping WU

I got 4 floor seats pretty easy tho - gonna snag more on Thursday
What's in here won't disappear

Jenfarr

Quote from: GO4IT on Jan 24, 2017, 10:15 AM
Quote from: Jenfarr on Jan 24, 2017, 10:12 AM
I got 801, Row A, so just in front of you!
:)

CountSA

As a side note, it appears these tickets are physically mailed and not Will Call only.  Of course, WU took the liberty to charge $5 to mail an envelope to their devoted fans.

SVRDhand13

Just got GA through digital presale.... well worth the extra $15. 

itrainmonkeys

Got a GA ticket. Not happy about the price or the venue but I need some live Jacket.

Should be a good show, even though the venue's not amazing and they cut off early.