Forest Hills Stadium - July 15

Started by Murph, Jan 23, 2017, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manonthemoon

Exited for this one, been too long.
Alive or Just Breathing

murph9916

Hey everybody, I think I need to sell the tickets that I bought for this show.  They look like good seats in section 101 so if anyone is interested let me know.  I have never used Flash Seats before but transferring seems simple enough. 

tdb810

Quote from: ericm on Feb 27, 2017, 05:38 PM
Quote from: millerjustin on Feb 27, 2017, 04:56 PM
is it July yet?????

OBH3 withdrawal symptoms are hurting me :(

:grin:

It will be before we know it. I wasn't at OBH but have just about gotten over my Red Rocks withdrawals.  :wink:

I'm thinking  pre/post show party in NYC and training it to Forrest Hills. Seems like driving/parking is a pain in the ass. (More the parking than the driving)
ERIC!!! Can't wait to see you at this show, it's been too long!!!! 
.....Back at the Model Home

ericm

Quote from: tdb810 on Mar 15, 2017, 10:06 AM
is it July yet?????

It will be before we know it. I wasn't at OBH but have just about gotten over my Red Rocks withdrawals.  :wink:

I'm thinking  pre/post show party in NYC and training it to Forrest Hills. Seems like driving/parking is a pain in the ass. (More the parking than the driving)

TRISH!!! Same here and yes, it's been WAY too long! I'm thinking The Beacon night 1?

When I saw the Vermont show announced for this tour I immediately flashed back to our first meetup for the Essex Junction show in 2010. Holy shit, it doesn't seem that long ago!  :shocked:  So many good memories from that night!  :cool:

I thought about going for that reason alone but saw it was mid week and am going to have to hold off on it for now but I'll be seeing you and Bob in Forrest Hills, if not sooner.  :beer:

Any chance you guys might do MPP the night before?
"Where's Jim going?"

tdb810

Quote from: ericm on Mar 15, 2017, 12:49 PM
Quote from: tdb810 on Mar 15, 2017, 10:06 AM
is it July yet?????

TRISH!!! Same here and yes, it's been WAY too long! I'm thinking The Beacon night 1?

When I saw the Vermont show announced for this tour I immediately flashed back to our first meetup for the Essex Junction show in 2010. Holy shit, it doesn't seem that long ago!  :shocked:  So many good memories from that night!  :cool:

I thought about going for that reason alone but saw it was mid week and am going to have to hold off on it for now but I'll be seeing you and Bob in Forrest Hills, if not sooner.  :beer:

Any chance you guys might do MPP the night before?

Hey!  So far, we don't have plans for MPP, but that venue holds such a special spot in our hearts, you never know!  That Essex Jct show still goes down as one of my very favorite shows.  That stage, with the moon rising, in that gorgeous VT air, was just sublime! The parking lot situation,on the other hand, not so much, lol.
We will definitely be in touch before the show, and figure out logistics etc. 

Take good care!!! 
.....Back at the Model Home

B-Tower

I have four tickets for sale for this show.  I'm asking face value. Section 902 row II seats 7-10. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks!

Dis12345

I also have 2 extra. Bought tickets not realizing I have a wedding to go to same day. Face+fees was 155. Section 902 row FF. PM if interested.

Bummed I can't make this show going to road trip to Maine to see that one instead.

Lonndown27

oh my god i'd love to go.....wish i could go to the East Coast at the drop of a hat. If i had nothing but money to spend, I'd literally give it to MMJ and follow them nonstop
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

brn2plybal

I have a mint custom framed Z poster framed that I'd like to sell at the Forest Hills show (before the show meet up in a convenient spot).  $500 is my asking price.

davymac

Anyone have a good hotel recommendation near the venue/not too far from the city?  Going to make a long weekend trip out of this and I'm NYC illiterate.  Any recommendations are appreciated!

CountSA

Does anyone who bought tickets through Roll Call remember the ticket distribution method?  I'm looking at my order on the Roll Call dashboard and email confirmation and can't figure out if these are Will Call, haven't been shipped yet (I don't think I have them in hand), or digital?

Mhurley8

Quote from: davymac on Jun 11, 2017, 10:33 AM
Anyone have a good hotel recommendation near the venue/not too far from the city?  Going to make a long weekend trip out of this and I'm NYC illiterate.  Any recommendations are appreciated!

NYC hotels will get you, crazy$.

My brother,brother-in-law and I got a real good deal on airBnB in Williamsburg,Brooklyn for the weekend. 130 bucks each for 2 nights. While not exactly close to the stadium very easy to get to Queens and Manhattan through public transport. Good luck on your search, cheers!

PDIDDY

Count, i think the roll call tickets for queens are going to be mailed. Haven't gotten mine yet either.

Lonndown27

wishful thinking setlist for the big shows like Forest Hills, or lets say and hope ALL shows:

1.  I WILL SING YOU SONGS
2.  IT BEATS 4 U
3.  GIDEON
4.  THE WAY THAT HE SINGS
5.  EVIL URGES
6.  MAHGEETA
7.  MASTERPLAN
8.  COMPOUND FRACTURE
9.  SPRING (AMONG THE LIVIN)
10.STATE OF THE ART (A.E.I.O.U)
11.HOW DO YOU KNOW
12.COME CLOSER
13.STRANGULATION!
14.THEY RAN
15.HOW COULD I KNOW
16.WHERE TO BEGIN
17.TONITE I WANT 2 CELEBRATE WITH U
18.WORDLESS CHORUS
19.X-MAS CURTAIN
20.EASY MORNING REBEL  (W/ HORNS ; 10 min, Grooves for miles)
21.O IS THE ONE THAT IS REAL (W/ HORNS)
22.SIGN O' THE TIMES  (W/ HORNS Prince cuvvvva)
23.DONDANTE (Floydian as fuck, 17 min, segues straight into Pigs)
24.PIGS (3 DIFFERENT ONES) (Floyd cuvva w/ Roger Waters; 14 min; Carl on talkbox)
25.VICTORY DANCE (segues outta Pigs w/ long buildup & chaotic outro into bliss...)
26.PHONE WENT WEST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27.HIT IT & QUIT IT (Funkadelic cuvvvvva W/ HORNS)
28.I WANT 2 TAKE U HIGHER (Sly & Family Stone cuvvva W/ HORNS)
29.COBRA (all sections inc. the final acoustic section, 18 minutes long, segues into..)
30.STEAM ENGINE  (no sax jam, just straight up guitar revving fever to the cosmos)
31.ANYTIME
32.ONE BIG HOLIDAY
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

jdbartender

Hey all! It's been a while!

So where is the pre-game at for 7/15?

I'll be with my regular MMJ crew and would like to meet up for some drinks if possible!

Any idea what is around there???

dondantears

Can't wait for this show. For anyone in the williamsburg, Brooklyn area, we'll be doing an afternoon pre-game at my apartment. Going to grill and cycle through the Mmj discography.. Will will mix in some Gary Clark and the new Jim/Ray album. Pm me.

Would also love to know of any gatherings in queens before the show.

I have a feeling this one will rank up there with:
T5
MSG nye
'Roo 2008 (I missed)
Port Chester (I missed)
OBH

millerjustin

After show dance party at Brooklyn bowl y'all
What's in here won't disappear

dexter

has everyone gotten their tickets?  i still havent

dexter

Quote from: dexter on Jul 03, 2017, 06:02 PM

just looked up the tracking on my account.. they were shippped a week ago but are currently delayed because of the holiday, should be here on the 5th..

CountSA

Quote from: dexter on Jul 03, 2017, 06:02 PM

Mine arrived today.