OBH3 weather forecast

Started by slappymoe, Jan 31, 2017, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slappymoe

as of now, weather.com is calling for occasional rain and/or scattered thunderstorms on saturday, sunday, and monday.  sure hope they're wrong.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/MXQR0076:1:MX

please, weather gods, if it must rain, let it rain in the morning. please don't disrupt any of the music or the super bowl party.

thanks in advance.

rab7607

This will be our 5th Riviera Maya vacation and from our experience, rain or storms usually don't last very long. I think it may of drizzled for a moment during the shows at OBH1 and 2, nothing significant. Rain or shine, it's going to be a blast.

dexter

do not get all sad facey -  that is basically the eternal forecast for the caribbean.  it will be great.  it may rain here or there for 20 mins.. then it will be beautiful again.  very jealous

bobmono

bring a raincoat - and it won't rain!   :thumbsup:

slappymoe

Quote from: dexter on Feb 01, 2017, 10:24 AM
do not get all sad facey -  that is basically the eternal forecast for the caribbean.  it will be great.  it may rain here or there for 20 mins.. then it will be beautiful again.  very jealous

sad face removed.  i know it's rarely an all-day washout down there, and a little rain won't bother me, but i am worried about how any inclement weather might affect the super bowl party.

ok, worries over, nothing but positive vibes from here on out.

slappymoe

And now there's no mention of rain at all.  :beer:

walterfredo

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 03, 2017, 10:25 AM
And now there's no mention of rain at all.  :beer:

check back in 5 minutes, it will be back on the forecast.