ISO these posters

Started by rkwedge, Feb 20, 2017, 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkwedge

I've been going thru all my posters and have compiled a list of posters I still want/need.
If you have any of these your willing to part with I'll pay cash.  :thumbsup:

2008  LA  by Spusta any color variation

2010  Any T5s (I know good luck but you won't know if you don't ask)

2011  Seattle   by Jesse
         Greensboro  by Dumbgun
         Chicago  by Jason Brammer

2012  Port Chester Night 1  by Status Serigraph

2015  Detroit  by James Flames orange one
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Vitz

I have one port chester which I would sell, but just checked and it is night #3.

I also have 2 T5 posters that I'd part with, but neither are ideal for a transaction.  I have Tennessee Fire beautifully framed, which I'd sell for the right price.  But the price would have to be right, as I have invested in acquiring the print and the frame job.  I also have It Still Moves, but its not in mint condition (it was damaged a bit in a tube by UPS). 

Let me know if you are interested in any of the above and I will take pictures. 

rkwedge

Quote from: Vitz on Feb 21, 2017, 03:54 PM
I have one port chester which I would sell, but just checked and it is night #3.

I also have 2 T5 posters that I'd part with, but neither are ideal for a transaction.  I have Tennessee Fire beautifully framed, which I'd sell for the right price.  But the price would have to be right, as I have invested in acquiring the print and the frame job.  I also have It Still Moves, but its not in mint condition (it was damaged a bit in a tube by UPS). 

Let me know if you are interested in any of the above and I will take pictures. 
I'd be interested in the Tennessee Fire, shoot me a pic or two and what kind of $ you talking about.. Also show me a pic of the Port Chester, I may be interested in that too.  you can email me, rkwedge@aol.com
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Vitz

ok will do.  feel free to follow up with me at josh dot horvitz at gmail. thanks

millerjustin

I think I have an extra limited edition Fung - is this the Smokey the Bear poster (thanks for listening)?

If so, I framed the standard version (green) and have the limited edition (purple) stored flat.  hit me up if this is the right one
What's in here won't disappear

johnnYYac

I'll have to double-check my portfolios, as I've sold a number of prints and may not have updated my Expresso Beans collection inventory. 

I should have these three, if you're interested:

Red Rocks 15 Reno
Detroit 15 Flames (green)
Port Chester 12 Status Serigraph night 1

PM or email at johnnyyac@gmail.com
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.