2016-2017 NCAA Basketball

Started by Jackets N Pones, Mar 04, 2017, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

LBSUNFLWR

Jackets N Pones

Haha awesome logo. Good luck to the Cardinals!  :thumbsup: Tourney feels like it is up for grabs this year. Should be fun!

rmpotsy

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Mar 06, 2017, 11:37 AM

Can't wait!

all this all day.  1st step Duke this afternoon.
out go the lights it begins

LBSUNFLWR

YES!!! We need Mitchell to be on today!

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Mar 08, 2017, 04:47 PM
Haha awesome logo. Good luck to the Cardinals!  :thumbsup: Tourney feels like it is up for grabs this year. Should be fun!

Thanks. It's so unpredictable and so much fun to watch.

iLikeBeer

If the B1G Tourney is any indication of how the NCAA Tourney will be, good luck filling out your brackets?!

As a Michigan fan, I have to say what a run they have put together this week!  First their plane runs off the runway avoiding a near crash!  Then they get stuck in Ann Arbor an extra day because of it.  They don't get to DC until two hours before their opening round game against Illinois and btw, their unis didn't make it so they had to wear practice jerseys.  After all that, they beat Illi by 20 (sorry Ruckus if you're still lurking  :tongue:).  Then, 24 hours later, if that wasn't enough, they go out and knock off #1 seed Purdue in OT moving on to the B1G Semis!!!  :beer: 

Hope they can keep this roll going today vs. Minny!   GO BLUE!!!

iLikeBeer

Oh, and I freaking HATE Duke?!?! 

Cameron

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

ericm

Damn! Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

How many bonus points do you get for an upset? If i remember right was it three per?

Good luck everyone and I'll be sure to look for this next year.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: Cameron on Mar 11, 2017, 03:17 PM
Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Mar 04, 2017, 10:23 AM
PONES PONES PONES

I went to SMU too.

Awesome Cameron! My first MMJ show was Gypsy Tea Room in 2006. Did you go to that one?

Tough loss for the Ponies. I wish we would have gotten the ball to Semi on the last possession...Either way it was a great year and hopefully something to build on! Loss hurts bad, but this was SICK...

#oneshiningmomentLOCK

Pulling for your Wolverines iLikeBeer and obviously the Cardinals for all of the MMJ forum Louisvillians!

Jackets N Pones

Oops...looks like it is Cards vs. UM tomorrow, so good luck to both teams! :shocked::thumbsup:

Cameron

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Mar 18, 2017, 05:46 PM
Quote from: Cameron on Mar 11, 2017, 03:17 PM
Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Mar 04, 2017, 10:23 AM
PONES PONES PONES

I went to SMU too.

Awesome Cameron! My first MMJ show was Gypsy Tea Room in 2006. Did you go to that one?

Tough loss for the Ponies. I wish we would have gotten the ball to Semi on the last possession...Either way it was a great year and hopefully something to build on! Loss hurts bad, but this was SICK...

#oneshiningmomentLOCK

Pulling for your Wolverines iLikeBeer and obviously the Cardinals for all of the MMJ forum Louisvillians!

Yep. I was at night 1 in '06. I grabbed the setlist and a pick too.

LBSUNFLWR

iLikeBeer

What a great win for Michigan but it sucks it had to be against Louisville.

I seem to root for the Cards when they're not playing UM because of the whole MMJ connection.  That was a great game though. 

Funny thing is, I picked the Cards in that bracket contest to get to the Finals?!  But I'm not going to complain because had I picked Michigan, I think surely they would have lost...  :tongue:

This has been one hell of a run the last two weeks for Michigan!  Kind of reminds me of their improbable run to the NC in '89 when their HC took another job right before the Tourney and they brought in an interim head coach to take over and he led them to the NC!!!

LBSUNFLWR

it was sad for me, plus I had Louisville winning it all in 2 of my brackets.

Duke losing helped ease the pain a little. I was pleasantly surprised! Think I'm rooting for South Carolina the rest of the way...what a great win for them!

iLikeBeer

I have Carolina winning it all so I'm pulling for them unless Michigan happens to make it that far.  Then to hell with my brackets, it's GO BLUE!!!

iLikeBeer

Well,  that sucked.  Great run by Michigan and they certainly made if further than I thought they would.  It's actually probably a good thing they lost last night because Kansas is just rolling right now.  They look like the champs.  I'll let Oregon go and get steamrolled by the Jayhawks!   :beer: