OBH3 recordings are out!!!

Started by oistheone, Mar 13, 2017, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Mar 30, 2017, 02:18 PM
My download didn't even have Like A Rolling StoneI didn't even know it was on the setlist until I refreshed my memory for the first time since the shows and now im sad and annoyed haha this has happened with every single OBH: some songs don't appear I.E Masterplan from RR2012 , Brown eyed and I Know You Rider from OBHI then OBHII had no OBH no Rainy Day Women pt.II and a few more missing. Sad I hope livedownloads will honor my purchase and send me a download of Rolling Stone
PM sent
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

MMJCOBRA

Live downloads has great customer service. Shoot them an email.

Lonndown27

Yo Johnny!  In the past ld.com has sent me missing songs even when I couldn't produce my code through email. It took time but I've been able to get the complete shows. I've sent them an email already.  I don't know why but All You need is Love is also missing but I thought it wasn't available due to licensing or something
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lonndown27

Wowza Johnny! You didn't need to send anything but I extremely appreciate it ! I'm at work but will investigate this further after im off. You guys are the best. Seriously Jacket fans have a vibe about them . Btw first day at my new job, wearing my It Still Moves shirt under my white shirt and tie. My boss already saw it and loves MMJ and said anytime I wanna wear this shirt I don't have to wear a tie ....

Is that cool or what???? The boss saw them at T5 all nights and MSG 2008 & 2011 and every Utah Jacket show since 2003...

What the world needs now is Jacket sweet Jacket. ..not just for some. .but for everyone
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Emb1528

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Mar 30, 2017, 02:18 PM
Quote from: Emb1528 on Mar 27, 2017, 08:16 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Mar 27, 2017, 11:12 AM
Quote from: DaydreamNation on Mar 26, 2017, 12:22 AM
Night 1 encore is basically as good as it gets wowza

when Bo's keys come in on "Like a Rolling Stone"...  :thumbsup:

Lots of words have been posted here on Covers vs Rare Cuts and after listening to Night 1 a bunch, I have to say I think the covers fit perfectly since the band had the chance to have backing vocs from Lucius (esp on the Floyd covers) and horns from PHJB to really do something special. Deep cuts can happen almost anytime they play, but they can't do "Like a Rolling Stone" like that except at something like OBH. 

I would pay a premium for tickets if Lucius and PHJB were w/ the band on a full tour.

The keys were so perfect. Instant goosebumps

My download didn't even have Like A Rolling StoneI didn't even know it was on the setlist until I refreshed my memory for the first time since the shows and now im sad and annoyed haha this has happened with every single OBH: some songs don't appear I.E Masterplan from RR2012 , Brown eyed and I Know You Rider from OBHI then OBHII had no OBH no Rainy Day Women pt.II and a few more missing. Sad I hope livedownloads will honor my purchase and send me a download of Rolling Stone
I have always had good experience with them. I had an issue downloading my OBH3 songs which I used my DL codes and upgraded the audio which I had to pay for. I was on the road for work and trying to DL from hotel wifi and it was acting real screwy and I was only able to DL half of night one. I emailed them and informed them of my issue and they responded the next morning and just told me to let them know when I was home and they reset all three nights for me for 48 hours no questions asked. Shoot em' an email.
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

Lonndown27

ok guys and gals.....fuck......got the ALAC files and wow......the boys are HEAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVY  :beer:

Rkwedge and JohnnyYac are Christs!!!  :beer: :cool: