Charlotte - July 8th roll call

Started by hoojack, Mar 13, 2017, 05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ612

1. Hoojack + mrs hoojack
2. clarkwork, mrs clarkwork, and our 12 and 9 year old...
3. bhyman + mrs. bhyman + 2 unnamed guests
4. Mr. And Mrs. Superfrodies will be flying in from Minneapolis!
5. easy way & Mrs. easy way (aka: Windeon)
6. VB + 3 guests
7. NSLrecordings
8. littlejimfromxavier +1
9. Bonzai + 1
10. MOTM + 1
11. GoldenEagle and my black haired quebecois +3  family and friends
12. Emotion Detector
13. EMB1528 +1 (Maddi)
14. The Dark +1
15. Jimmy E +2
16.  MMJ612

jsf3000

Any extras out there? Looking for 2.  :beer:

Clarkwork

I need 4 pit for Charlotte and can trade 4 pit from Raleigh if anyone can do so.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Zutroy

Bingo.  We should have a preshow at a bar near the venue. Any locals have a rec?

1. Hoojack + mrs hoojack
6. VB + 3 guests
7. NSLrecordings
9. Bonzai + 1
10. MOTM + 1
12. Emotion Detector
13. EMB1528 +1 (Maddi)
14. The Dark +1
15. Jimmy E +2
16.  MMJ612
17.  Zutroy

Mike D

1. Hoojack + mrs hoojack
6. VB + 3 guests
7. NSLrecordings
9. Bonzai + 1
10. MOTM + 1
12. Emotion Detector
13. EMB1528 +1 (Maddi)
14. The Dark +1
15. Jimmy E +2
16.  MMJ612
17.  Zutroy
18. Mike D + 1 (Still looking for a single pit)

layin low

1. Hoojack + mrs hoojack
6. VB + 3 guests
7. NSLrecordings
9. Bonzai + 1
10. MOTM + 1
12. Emotion Detector
13. EMB1528 +1 (Maddi)
14. The Dark +1
15. Jimmy E +2
16.  MMJ612
17.  Zutroy
19. Layinlow & Mrs. layinlow

As for a meetup, there is a bar literally next door to the venue, VBGB. Some of us have had a pre-show meetup before. Great spot, tons of libations (clt has incredible local beer), food is solid, plus they have giant Jenga, Connect Four, etc.

Bug

I have two extra pit tickets for sale. Anyone? 😊

Mike D

Quote from: Bug on Jun 11, 2017, 07:19 PM
I have two extra pit tickets for sale. Anyone? 😊
yes please :)

[Not Tom]

In need of two tickets for the Charlotte show if anyone is holding extras.

marshall
dot
crutcher

at

gmail   dot

com

Please and thanks!
Modify message

jmoney

Those of us who bought our tickets via Roll Call, will our tickets be available at Wil Call?  Also, how is the venue?  Been to The Fillmore a couple of times, but not the amphitheater.  Are blankets only allowed on the lawn area or can we bring chairs?  Are we allowed to bring a poster tube inside?

capt. scotty

Will be there, but damn, tix are not cheap. I'd hate for this to be my first MMJ show from the lawn  :shocked:
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

NSLrecordings

Quote from: jmoney on Jul 03, 2017, 01:16 PM
Those of us who bought our tickets via Roll Call, will our tickets be available at Wil Call?  Also, how is the venue?  Been to The Fillmore a couple of times, but not the amphitheater.  Are blankets only allowed on the lawn area or can we bring chairs?  Are we allowed to bring a poster tube inside?

Poster tubes should be fine as well as blankets.  Amphitheatre is really nice but no cover.  not sure about chairs, but imagine the lawn will be fairly full for this show
[url="//www.facebook.com/nslmedia"]www.facebook.com/nslmedia[/url] / [url="//www.nslmedia.net"]www.nslmedia.net[/url]

hoojack

Quote from: NSLrecordings on Jul 04, 2017, 11:32 AM

Poster tubes should be fine as well as blankets.  Amphitheatre is really nice but no cover.  not sure about chairs, but imagine the lawn will be fairly full for this show

I think the low sitting chairs are fine but the lawn will be full. You're gonna want to get in early if you plan on setting up a chair. It's a great venue though. My only complaint is sometimes the lawn is a little oversold.

Pumped for the show. I just secured tickets for sturgill Friday so it's going to be a great weekend for music. NSL you bringing your gear again this year?? I  always enjoy your recordings and it's nice having a copy of the shows I go to.

NSLrecordings

Quote from: hoojack on Jul 04, 2017, 11:49 AM
NSL you bringing your gear again this year?? I  always enjoy your recordings and it's nice having a copy of the shows I go to.

You know it!
[url="//www.facebook.com/nslmedia"]www.facebook.com/nslmedia[/url] / [url="//www.nslmedia.net"]www.nslmedia.net[/url]

The DARK

There's another TheDark around here these days???  :wink:

Anyway, looking for 2 tickets while I'm in town. Shoot me a pm if you're looking to sell.
In another time, in another place, in another face

jmoney

Quote from: hoojack on Jul 04, 2017, 11:49 AM
Quote from: NSLrecordings on Jul 04, 2017, 11:32 AM

I think the low sitting chairs are fine but the lawn will be full. You're gonna want to get in early if you plan on setting up a chair. It's a great venue though. My only complaint is sometimes the lawn is a little oversold.

Pumped for the show. I just secured tickets for sturgill Friday so it's going to be a great weekend for music. NSL you bringing your gear again this year?? I  always enjoy your recordings and it's nice having a copy of the shows I go to.

Thanks for the info!  We are planning to be there early, but still debating bring chairs or not.  Hate to be those people blocking other's view.

plaraway

I have three Lawn. Face value is all, $38 each.

They are at will call, so we would meet before the show. :drum: :drum:

tarheelscf88

Quote from: layin low on Jun 07, 2017, 01:46 PM
1. Hoojack + mrs hoojack
6. VB + 3 guests
7. NSLrecordings
9. Bonzai + 1
10. MOTM + 1
12. Emotion Detector
13. EMB1528 +1 (Maddi)
14. The Dark +1
15. Jimmy E +2
16.  MMJ612
17.  Zutroy
19. Layinlow & Mrs. layinlow
20. tarheelSCF88 + 3

Seconded for VBGB being an awesome spot. They make the best beer cheese pretzels I've ever had. Also 8.2.0 (also next door) is apparently really good pizza.

As for a meetup, there is a bar literally next door to the venue, VBGB. Some of us have had a pre-show meetup before. Great spot, tons of libations (clt has incredible local beer), food is solid, plus they have giant Jenga, Connect Four, etc.

NSLrecordings

Tonight!!  I'll be recording from row 19 center!

capt. scotty

Anyone have an extra for tonight available? plaraway do you still? All the tix Im seeing for resale on TM or vividseats are all over $100, even lawn!  :shocked:
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons