Roll Call Question with ticket pick-up

Started by garageatrois, Mar 13, 2017, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garageatrois

Is there any way to put your Roll Call tickets under someone else's name at will call if need be?  I may not be able to attend the show closest to me but don't want to miss out on my roll call tickets if i can or put them under a friend's name if not.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

ericm

Quote from: garageatrois on Mar 13, 2017, 06:08 PM
Is there any way to put your Roll Call tickets under someone else's name at will call if need be?  I may not be able to attend the show closest to me but don't want to miss out on my roll call tickets if i can or put them under a friend's name if not.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Use their credit card at purchase. If I remember right I had to show the CC tix were purchased with when I picked my RC tix up.

Maybe someone else remembers more clearly than I do as most of the time I was coming from some type of pre show get together.  :wink:   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

garageatrois

ericm

Quote from: garageatrois on Mar 13, 2017, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the response!

No problem. I'm honestly not 100% sure that would work though. Unless you were willing to lend them your ID for the night just in case.

I think a lot depends on the particular venues policy too. Some ask for the CC and others just the ID of the name the tix are held in, and I'm not sure if they're held in the RC person or the name on the CC.

As far as just transferring the tix to their name, that's usually been a no go. Plenty of us here have eaten tix for shows we couldn't attend because we weren't allowed to transfer/change the name on them. I've heard a couple of times some here were able to, but as a rule I wouldn't count on it.

"Where's Jim going?"

garageatrois

parkervb

basically what ericm said. We've carried photocopies of the Roll Call members ID & credit card along with a note allowing us to pick up tickets before.
Don't you ever turn it off

parkervb

looks like we can get our tickets shipped! hallelujah
Don't you ever turn it off

ditty

Cincy had a shipping option  C-bus was will call only.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319