9. Mr. White + 1
10. Mancityzens + 1**
11. littlejimfromxavier + mom
12. LBSUNFLWR + 1
13. wrgcucin +4
14. bonzai
15. DaydreamNation
16. angelad + hubby
17. Mr. & Mrs. Dondantesinferno and 2 Guests (yet to be selected)
18. Sinocai

timescaper

Some of the choice seats in 101 section that were held back have now been released.

dignash

Any ideas on where to stay the night after?
Cinci or Covington?

1. ditty + Mrs. ditty
2. mrs & mr louisvilledanahys
3. midwesterner
4. YimYodd +Yuls
5. robb
6. Slappymoe +3
7. MateoDeKY
8. DayDrinkin + 1
9. Mr. White + 1
10. Mancityzens + 1**
12. LBSUNFLWR + 1
13. wrgcucin +4
14. bonzai
15. DaydreamNation
16. angelad + hubby
18. Sinocai
19. Dave Ignash

DaydreamNation

So I know we're still a few weeks out but I'm trying to figure out the details! The venue's website says that doors open for this show at 6 pm--which means that those of us with 2016 Roll Call laminates get let in starting at 5:30, right?
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

Mr. White

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Jun 01, 2017, 02:28 PM
So I know we're still a few weeks out but I'm trying to figure out the details! The venue's website says that doors open for this show at 6 pm--which means that those of us with 2016 Roll Call laminates get let in starting at 5:30, right?

Don't know for sure, but sometimes it's only a 15 minute window for early entry.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mike D

1. ditty + Mrs. ditty
3. midwesterner
4. YimYodd +Yuls
5. robb
6. Slappymoe +3
7. MateoDeKY
8. DayDrinkin + 1
9. Mr. White + 1
10. Mancityzens + 1**
12. LBSUNFLWR + 1
13. wrgcucin +4
14. bonzai
15. DaydreamNation
16. angelad + hubby
18. Sinocai
19. Dave Ignash
20. Mike D + 1 MMJ Virgin  :thumbsup:

DaydreamNation

Two weeks until the show! What rarity or deep cut or song in general are you guys and gals most hoping to hear at this show? Personally, I have yet to get an At Dawn opener so I would be really thrilled about that.
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

slappymoe

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Jun 08, 2017, 01:20 PM
Two weeks until the show! What rarity or deep cut or song in general are you guys and gals most hoping to hear at this show? Personally, I have yet to get an At Dawn opener so I would be really thrilled about that.
I'm still looking for my first strangulation. fingers crossed.  just because I do would be sweet, too.

and I'm kinda expecting something in tribute to chris cornell.

DaydreamNation

Quote from: slappymoe on Jun 08, 2017, 01:25 PM
I'm still looking for my first strangulation. fingers crossed.  just because I do would be sweet, too.

Oh yeah good call, I haven't gotten Strangulation yet either. Just an At Dawn kind of night in general would be very welcome!!

Keeping my fingers crossed in a big way for "Hunger Strike" for sure. Also for some sort of Gregg Allman tribute.

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Jun 08, 2017, 02:36 PM
Quote from: slappymoe on Jun 08, 2017, 01:25 PM

Oh yeah good call, I haven't gotten Strangulation yet either. Just an At Dawn kind of night in general would be very welcome!!

Keeping my fingers crossed in a big way for "Hunger Strike" for sure. Also for some sort of Gregg Allman tribute.

I was lucky to be at the At Dawn show at Terminal 5 so I got the At Dawn opener and Strangulation.

My wish for this show and/or Nashville would be for War Begun because I have only gotten it once and it was 5 years ago. And for Rollin Back bc I have never seen it live and it's my bf's favorite song. And Knot Comes Loose!!!

nocode4

Hey all - I'm coming in for the show, and I'm hoping to find a PIT ticket. If you have a spare, I'd be a most grateful landing spot for it!

Thanks,
J

PenguinSausage

1. ditty + Mrs. ditty
3. midwesterner
4. YimYodd +Yuls
5. robb
6. Slappymoe +3
7. MateoDeKY
8. DayDrinkin + 1
9. Mr. White + 1
10. Mancityzens + 1**
12. LBSUNFLWR + 1
13. wrgcucin +4
14. bonzai
15. DaydreamNation
16. angelad + hubby
18. Sinocai
19. Dave Ignash
20. Mike D + 1 MMJ Virgin  :thumbsup:
21. PenguinSausage

mancityzens

I live in Southwest Virginia, transplanted from Texas.  I'm bringing 2 buddies from Virginia, and another is making the drive up from Houston! We are hitting the Cleveland show after Cincy and potentially Pittsburgh after that for Marcus King. So, we have a nice little road trip on our hands! 

If there are any willing hosts in the group, we are looking for a backyard to pitch a tent in after the show in Cincy (preferably setting up before the show).

Please DM if you are willing and able! Thanks fam!

odelljaj

me plus my dad(mmj virgin) going!

Also, anyone worried about tic sales a week before show.  Still lots of available and I would hate that they would come out to the 200 section empty.

slappymoe

Quote from: odelljaj on Jun 14, 2017, 01:08 PM
me plus my dad(mmj virgin) going!

Also, anyone worried about tic sales a week before show.  Still lots of available and I would hate that they would come out to the 200 section empty.
yeah, I'm surprised there are still so many seats left.  one would think enough hometown fans would be making the trip to help fill that place up.

LBSUNFLWR

That is surprising! I'm driving to Cincinnati from Louisville and I know my coworker and his wife are too. And some others here. But it is on a Thursday night!
I have the luxury of leaving work early if I want but it may be hard for some people to get out of work in time to get up there for the show...and possibly take off the next day.

Will be a great night regardless of how many people are there...and I'm sure they'll give the same show to 1,500 people that they'd give if it was 15,000 people!!

slappymoe

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Jun 14, 2017, 03:24 PM
it may be hard for some people to get out of work in time to get up there for the show...and possibly take off the next day.
i couldn't get thursday or friday off. gonna have my friends pick me up from work on their way to cincy and drop me off at work on the way back that night.  i'll sleep a couple of hours in the office, start my workday at 5:00am sharp.

that's dedication. :beer:

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: slappymoe on Jun 14, 2017, 04:30 PM
Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Jun 14, 2017, 03:24 PM
it may be hard for some people to get out of work in time to get up there for the show...and possibly take off the next day.
i couldn't get thursday or friday off. gonna have my friends pick me up from work on their way to cincy and drop me off at work on the way back that night.  i'll sleep a couple of hours in the office, start my workday at 5:00am sharp.

that's dedication. :beer:
seriously!
I took off Friday for now but I may give the day back to use later in the year. We won't get home that late and Friday's for me are very easy at work! I could even go in late if need be...

APR

Quote from: mancityzens on Jun 14, 2017, 08:28 AM
I live in Southwest Virginia, transplanted from Texas.  I'm bringing 2 buddies from Virginia, and another is making the drive up from Houston! We are hitting the Cleveland show after Cincy and potentially Pittsburgh after that for Marcus King. So, we have a nice little road trip on our hands! 

If there are any willing hosts in the group, we are looking for a backyard to pitch a tent in after the show in Cincy (preferably setting up before the show).

mancity is a great dude.  Drive safely and enjoy!  You'll have a spot at my place one day if a tour takes you thru MD. 

MMJTX

Quote from: APR on Jun 14, 2017, 10:02 PM
Quote from: mancityzens on Jun 14, 2017, 08:28 AM

mancity is a great dude.  Drive safely and enjoy!  You'll have a spot at my place one day if a tour takes you thru MD.

Except for the fact that he's a ManCity fan, other than that, pretty solid dude
Anytime