Roll Call--Raleigh 7/9/17

Started by Clarkwork, Mar 14, 2017, 11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarkwork

If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

easy way

1. Mr. and Mrs. Clarkwork!
2. easy way & Mrs. easy way (aka: Windeon)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

superfrodies

3. Mr and Mrs superfrodies (coming from Mpls, going to both charlotte &  Raleigh!!!)

parkervb

The show at this place in 2012 was fantastic. There is a cool, dive-ish bar just up the hill from the venue that I recommend checking out for a preshow beverage:

http://www.deepsouththebar.com/
Don't you ever turn it off

rumdiesel

3. Mr and Mrs superfrodies (coming from Mpls, going to both charlotte &  Raleigh!!!)
4. Mr and Mrs rumdiesel plus 2 friends

Clarkwork

Quote from: parkervb on Mar 14, 2017, 12:09 PM
The show at this place in 2012 was fantastic. There is a cool, dive-ish bar just up the hill from the venue that I recommend checking out for a preshow beverage:

http://www.deepsouththebar.com/

Yeah they opened with Rollin Back!  I would take that

DireWolf

I'll be there. I hope the train comes through and blows it's whistle to start again.

parkervb

Quote from: DireWolf on Mar 14, 2017, 03:45 PM
I'll be there. I hope the train comes through and blows it's whistle to start again.

indeed! cool moment.
Don't you ever turn it off

mancityzens

A quick change of plans has opened up this show to me.  Looking for 2 seats in pit or 1st reserved section.  Do y'all think these sections are actually sold out (1st reserved only has singles left) or should I try my luck with general sale on Friday?

snyd5332

Quote from: mancityzens on Mar 15, 2017, 12:00 PM
A quick change of plans has opened up this show to me.  Looking for 2 seats in pit or 1st reserved section.  Do y'all think these sections are actually sold out (1st reserved only has singles left) or should I try my luck with general sale on Friday?

You might have some luck with the general sale. There is also a local presale that is open today. Not too sure of the details of that though.

I have 2 tickets in Section 1, Row Q that are available if you would want to avoid the hassle. Feel free to PM me if you are interested!

Clarkwork

Quote from: mancityzens on Mar 15, 2017, 12:00 PM

Pit available now in Raleigh through Live Nation presale

manonthemoon

5. MOTM & Mrs.
Alive or Just Breathing

mancityzens

5. MOTM & Mrs.
6. Mancityzens +1 friend (First-timer!)

Goldeneagle

Quote from: mancityzens on Mar 17, 2017, 10:17 AM
5. MOTM & Mrs.
Quote from: mancityzens on Mar 17, 2017, 10:17 AM
5. MOTM & Mrs.
7. GoldenEagle + 3

Emotion Detector

5. MOTM & Mrs.
7. GoldenEagle + 3
8. Emotion Detector

Emb1528

5. MOTM & Mrs.
7. GoldenEagle + 3
8. Emotion Detector
9. EMB1528 +1 (Maddi)
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

Stoutmonster

New poster here, count me in!  Stoked to get another hometown show, especially since I can't really travel for music this year.

Let me know if anyone needs any recs for food, drink, lodging, etc. as it gets closer.  There's all kinds of stuff within walking distance of the venue.

Stoutmonster

Would be doing Charlotte too if we didn't already have tix for Sturgill that night here.

superfrodies

Quote from: Stoutmonster on Mar 21, 2017, 03:55 PM
Would be doing Charlotte too if we didn't already have tix for Sturgill that night here.

If you haven't seen Sturgill yet, get ready. He's the real deal. Enjoy...

Stoutmonster

Quote from: superfrodies on Apr 05, 2017, 10:57 AM
Quote from: Stoutmonster on Mar 21, 2017, 03:55 PM

If you haven't seen Sturgill yet, get ready. He's the real deal. Enjoy...

Yeah we like him a lot.  Caught him once on the recent ASGTE tour and once a couple years ago with the base lineup before the horns and everything.  Interested to see what they sound like this time with the guitar player having left, should be good though.