Forest Hills Stadium - July 15

Started by Murph, Jan 23, 2017, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

I forgot to mention that 5 songs don't have live action videos to go with them. The 5 songs are included, but they have still photos from the show that I found in the Interweb. The 5 songs without live video are: "Lay Low", "Tropics", "Compound Fracture" "Evil Urges", and "Run Thru  (end of)". The sound is still killer though!

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Lonndown27

Quote from: Crispy on Jul 21, 2017, 10:49 PM
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Jul 21, 2017, 09:51 PM
BTW........ 
Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 21, 2017, 08:38 PM

My Morning Jacket at Forest Hills Stadium in Queens, New York on Saturday, July 15, 2017.  This is the Full Show with Multi-Audience-Camera Videos with WFUV FM Broadcast Audio.

Original Videos provided to YouTube by:
Zak Radick
LazyLightning55a
Tom Florczak
Eric Nelson
Scott Louiselle

FM Audio Transfer from WFUV Broadcast:
ckk
https://archive.org/details/mmj2017-07-15.FM.flac16

THIIIIIIIISSSSSS IS SO DISGUSTINGY AMAZING, this is what Jacket Fans are capable of, this is just amazing what Zak Radick, LazyLightning55, Tom Florczak, Eric Nelson, Scott Louiselle and John Haskins did on this THIS IS incredible

YAZZZZZZ

U KNOW IT CRISP!!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Jbpats

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 21, 2017, 11:28 PM
I forgot to mention that 5 songs don't have live action videos to go with them. The 5 songs are included, but they have still photos from the show that I found in the Interweb. The 5 songs without live video are: "Lay Low", "Tropics", "Compound Fracture" "Evil Urges", and "Run Thru  (end of)". The sound is still killer though!

F'N Rad!

Mr. White

Here's an updated version of this whole show. Eric Nelson noticed some of his videos were included in the collection and decided to share one more with me. He sent me "Compound Fracture" which leaves only 4 other songs without live footage (photo slideshow instead). Hope you all enjoy and share with others. Thanks for all the complements too!

Lonndown27

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 24, 2017, 12:41 PM
Here's an updated version of this whole show. Eric Nelson noticed some of his videos were included in the collection and decided to share one more with me. He sent me "Compound Fracture" which leaves only 4 other songs without live footage (photo slideshow instead). Hope you all enjoy and share with others. Thanks for all the complements too!

fuck yes!!!! this thing will probably get one or two more videos in the next month or so, but even if this is the complete version, it's already 5 stars outta 5 and perfect in my opinion. I love the atmosphere and the fan shots and the crowd footage, it's edited beautifully Mr. White. You did a goddamn beautiful job. It's the only thing making me smile right now on this really fucked up day today. Thank you my good sir!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

APR

So awesome.   Thanks for posting Mr. White.  I have to find time to watch this soon.

Mr. White

Hey Lonndown27, I've been working on another show with the radio broadcast thing the past couple of days (Chicago Theatre - June 11, 2015 - WXRT FM). There are only 19 songs from the original 22 performed that night that actually made it onto the broadcast/tape of the show. Only 10 of those 19 FM quality songs exist on YouTube (I've already synced up and saved all 10 live videos). Should I go ahead and work this up as half a concert or try to build slideshows of pictures for the other 9 songs? Let me know what you think. I'm sort of leaning toward building just the 10 song thing but maybe adding in a couple of the rare songs that land either before or after the songs I've got video to. We'll see.

Mr. White

rkwedge

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 26, 2017, 11:31 PM
https://www.jambase.com/article/morning-jacket-fan-pairs-multiple-fan-shot-videos-nyc-show-fm-recording

My Morning Jacket Fan Pairs Multiple Fan-Shot Videos From NYC Show With FM Recording
Very cool Mr. White  :thumbsup: It's very good, glad you received the recognition.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Lonndown27

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 24, 2017, 09:01 PM
Hey Lonndown27, I've been working on another show with the radio broadcast thing the past couple of days (Chicago Theatre - June 11, 2015 - WXRT FM). There are only 19 songs from the original 22 performed that night that actually made it onto the broadcast/tape of the show. Only 10 of those 19 FM quality songs exist on YouTube (I've already synced up and saved all 10 live videos). Should I go ahead and work this up as half a concert or try to build slideshows of pictures for the other 9 songs? Let me know what you think. I'm sort of leaning toward building just the 10 song thing but maybe adding in a couple of the rare songs that land either before or after the songs I've got video to. We'll see.

woah shit I didn't see this! sorry Mr. White I Say GO FOR IT!!!! the more collected Jacket footage we have the more we can spread hahah and by the way, YOUR NEW VIDEO WAS THE FIRST THING that popped up on my Youtube dood! DarkStarFlashes Baby!!!!!!! It looks GORGEOUS!!!! You have footage of my favorite Lay Low EVER!!!   

Mr. White you've done it again!

PLUS....Did you know YOU are famous now?? Of course shit I didn't see that you already posted that
https://www.jambase.com/article/morning-jacket-fan-pairs-multiple-fan-shot-videos-nyc-show-fm-recording

I salute you Mr. White,  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: don't you love how they call you an "INTREPID" fan?? I think that's the coolest thing ever. Mr. White aka Mr. Intrepid you're a saint, the Chicago show is one of my favorites, sad they cut out Where To Begin and a few others though, like you said 19 were aired of 22. I think what you've done already is absolutely a gas!!!!! It's up to you if you wanna expand it, I'm however perfectly fine with what you've created, it's beautiful and stunning frankly. The footage is so crisp put together and the editing is really badass.

I was geeking the fuck out on the Facebook Fan Club page the day FOREST THRILLZ (the name I've given your multi-cam FM video ) dropped, I really appreciate all the hard work and know how hard and time consuming putting those together can be. You and Pat Myers are keeping the flame going! The more people can see the Jacket in these settings, the more fans they'll have, simply. I've shared that FOREST THRILLZ video with a bunch of new fans and their minds have been blown, Mr. White....that's a huge deal to me man...your work is directly responsible for bringing in new fans and not to mention catching Jambase's eye too!!! And they know what they're talking about when it comes to cool goings-on in music.

THANK YOU MR. WHITE AND ALL THE FILMERS!! I'm actually humbled you asked for my opinion on the Chicago show Mr. White, thank you dood, I really do respect what you guys do. Thank U for getting a Jacket Obsessive EVEN MORE obsessed  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

CountSA

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 26, 2017, 11:31 PM

My Morning Jacket Fan Pairs Multiple Fan-Shot Videos From NYC Show With FM Recording

Nice job Mr. White!  I'm re-living the show right now with your video.  It reminds me of the Beastie Boys dvd "Awesome I Shot That" when they gave out a bunch of camcorders to fans at MSG and compiled all the footage together.

Fartsmakemegiggle

Quote from: Lonndown27 on Jul 22, 2017, 03:47 PM
BTW........ 

My Morning Jacket at Forest Hills Stadium in Queens, New York on Saturday, July 15, 2017.  This is the Full Show with Multi-Audience-Camera Videos with WFUV FM Broadcast Audio.

Zak Radick
LazyLightning55a
Tom Florczak
Eric Nelson
Scott Louiselle

ckk

THIIIIIIIISSSSSS IS SO DISGUSTINGY AMAZING, this is what Jacket Fans are capable of, this is just amazing what Zak Radick, LazyLightning55, Tom Florczak, Eric Nelson, Scott Louiselle and John Haskins did on this THIS IS incredible

YAZZZZZZ

U KNOW IT CRISP!!!!
Anyone know how to download this show to ITunes? I went to the link provided and it downloaded it to Groove Music and when I tried to open some files my computer gave a warning that some files may not be trusted. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CountSA

Quote from: Fartsmakemegiggle on Aug 10, 2017, 03:26 PM
Quote from: Lonndown27 on Jul 22, 2017, 03:47 PM
BTW........ 

Zak Radick
LazyLightning55a
Tom Florczak
Eric Nelson
Scott Louiselle

ckk

YAZZZZZZ

U KNOW IT CRISP!!!!
Anyone know how to download this show to ITunes? I went to the link provided and it downloaded it to Groove Music and when I tried to open some files my computer gave a warning that some files may not be trusted. Thanks

Just download it from archive.org and add it into iTunes.

Fartsmakemegiggle

Ok I'll try it thanks