Roll Call - Columbus - August 10

Started by MateoDeKY, Mar 14, 2017, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakim

Hey guys, I'm new here!
I'm going to this show, and I couldn't be more excited because it will be my first MMJ concert!
I was wondering: Will the band make new roll call deluxe packages available before the show? Otherwise, is any of you guys willing to make me their +1? I'll buy you dinner !!  :smiley:

iLikeBeer

Quote from: brocklanders on Mar 29, 2017, 08:15 AM
Quote from: Stevie on Mar 28, 2017, 10:41 PM
Wasnt that the show with Come Closer?  There is someone on here who talks about that show at least once a week, either LonDown or DontGetUpset (both are verbally animated and sorry if i butchered your names), and they are going to explode if they ever get wind of this.

Yep, same show.  I'll try an upload it tonight and share on here.

Hate to be pushy, but any luck getting this show uploaded?  If so, would you mind sharing a link?  Thanks!

timescaper

RobRoy286

Quote from: hakim on Apr 16, 2017, 11:04 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here!
I'm going to this show, and I couldn't be more excited because it will be my first MMJ concert!
I was wondering: Will the band make new roll call deluxe packages available before the show? Otherwise, is any of you guys willing to make me their +1? I'll buy you dinner !!  :smiley:
ohhh man, 1st show? Love hearing that.

Big Wolverine fan over here. Going into the heart of enemy territory. Can't wait.

jimmyE

1) MateoDeKY
2) rmpotsies +4
3) robb
4) RobRoy286
5) Littlejimfromxavier +3
6) ditty + Mrs. ditty
7) Mr. and Mrs. Beer
8) Jimmy E +1

hakim

Quote from: RobRoy286 on May 06, 2017, 09:54 AM

ohhh man, 1st show? Love hearing that.

Thanks! I am very excited  :thumbsup:

Sinocai

1) MateoDeKY
2) rmpotsies +4
3) robb
4) RobRoy286
6) ditty + Mrs. ditty
7) Mr. and Mrs. Beer
8) Jimmy E +1
9) Sinocai

iLikeBeer

Quote from: RobRoy286 on May 06, 2017, 09:54 AM

Big Wolverine fan over here. Going into the heart of enemy territory. Can't wait.

GO BLUE!!!   :beer:

I've actually worn Michigan gear to the venue before and no one has said a word to me except other Michigan fans in the crowd giving me a GO BLUE! 

Living in Ohio as a Michigan fan, I've grown accustomed to the ribbing.   C'bus is actually not that bad of a town outside of the fact that it is home to OSU...

derbydave

Derbydave + 5
This is my FAVORITE venue (Used to be called The LC) in Columbus...I've attended all 4 shows here and completely agree with what was mentioned earlier... that 2012 show is up there with Red Rocks for me.
If anyone has a recording of that show...I'd love to hear it, it's still the best version of Steam Engine I've ever heard!!!
I'll be there with 5 others...We did the Cincinnati & Cleveland shows and heading out to NYC for the Forest Hills show next week!!
Out go the lights, it begins...

MOWJO8185

Guys - there was talk in this thread back in March of that Brock guy uploading this show and sharing the link... he didn't share a link, but look what I found buried on archive (uploaded around that time!)

https://archive.org/details/MMJ2012-08-12

It's a torrent and I am at work so haven't been able to see if it's still active, but I would suggest someone jump on it, like, ASAP.

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: MOWJO8185 on Jul 11, 2017, 02:02 PM
Guys - there was talk in this thread back in March of that Brock guy uploading this show and sharing the link... he didn't share a link, but look what I found buried on archive (uploaded around that time!)

It's a torrent and I am at work so haven't been able to see if it's still active, but I would suggest someone jump on it, like, ASAP.

Page says: This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.

MOWJO8185

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Jul 11, 2017, 02:14 PM
Quote from: MOWJO8185 on Jul 11, 2017, 02:02 PM

Page says: This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.

Right, that top is the preview, where you stream stuff. There is a torrent available for download, however, on the right hand side. If anyone has a torrent client they can still try to download and see if any files are available. If not I'll try when I get home, but it won't be for awhile.

LBSUNFLWR

ah, gotcha. I can try when I get home too in 3 hours or so, and will download if available.

timescaper

there is only a small xml file inside the torrent - no music there

Emb1528

1) MateoDeKY
2) rmpotsies +4
3) robb
4) RobRoy286
6) ditty + Mrs. ditty
7) Mr. and Mrs. Beer
8) Jimmy E +1
9) Sinocai
10) emb + Maddi
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

Lonndown27

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!!?!?

Quote from: iLikeBeer on Apr 21, 2017, 10:58 AM
Wasnt that the show with Come Closer?  There is someone on here who talks about that show at least once a week, either LonDown or DontGetUpset (both are verbally animated and sorry if i butchered your names), and they are going to explode if they ever get wind of this.

Hate to be pushy, but any luck getting this show uploaded?  If so, would you mind sharing a link?  Thanks!

IM ABOUT TO GO NUTS!!!! WHERE IS THIS!??!!? OH MY GOD!?!?!?!!? PORTLAND 2010 WITH CHILLS ONLY A MONTH AGO AND NOW THIS SHOW IS COMING OUT?!?!?! WHAAAA?!?!?!

yes i am verbally animated but its because i love this band, the Jacket more than anything except my sexy lady.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lonndown27

Quote from: CHIMMJFAN on Mar 29, 2017, 07:08 PM

I am about to freak the f out I have been longing to hear "Come Closer" ever since I missed this show, it is my white whale!!!!!

CHIMMJFAN

IT IS UPON US

BROCKLANDERS PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAASE UPLOAD THIS!!!!! I hope you understand how many people and how long we've been waiting for this show!!! It's legendary!!!!! It's epic!!!! It's too much for me to take!!!!

CHIMMJFAN I'm about to explode my insides out!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN DELIVERED!!!! I HAVE BEEN SANCTIFIED!!!!!!

Stevie you are a god, thank you for your kind words about me.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

CHIMMJFAN

Man, to hear a live version of "Come Closer" beyond the rest of that great set list!!! Christmas might come early. Anxiously awaiting!!!!!

LONNDOWN, we're so close to getting this!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

Lonndown27

Quote from: CHIMMJFAN on Aug 04, 2017, 12:57 AM
Man, to hear a live version of "Come Closer" beyond the rest of that great set list!!! Christmas might come early. Anxiously awaiting!!!!!

LONNDOWN, we're so close to getting this!

CHIMMJFAN

I know dood i am praying to the Jacketheavens nonstop for this to come on down and save us from 2017, seriously this blast from the past would be so welcome right now. Maybe it would invigorate the band into playing Come Closer and Sweetheart, weird oddities like that, Can You See The Hard Helmet On My Head etc

iLikeBeer