Previous topic - Next topic

GO4IT

millerjustin

looking like this will be the best show on the tour given normal 11pm curfew
What's in here won't disappear

parkervb

Quote from: millerjustin on Jul 10, 2017, 09:34 AM

great news. Should be able to add 2-3 songs, they seem to love this place and it's after a night off.
Don't you ever turn it off

mind at large

real exciteded for this show and my return to the good olde "home" venue after spending the last three years away. 

ericm

MPP is always a helluva show. I know they bring it every show but for whatever reason at MPP they always seem to knock it outta the park.  :cool:
"Where's Jim going?"

APR

Quote from: ericm on Jul 10, 2017, 06:22 PM

MPP is always a helluva show. I know they bring it every show but for whatever reason at MPP they always seem to knock it outta the park.  :cool:

So true.  Tom mentioned in an interview a while ago that Red Rocks and MPP are their favorite places to play in the U.S.

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

piton87

So doors at 5:30 show at 7... ill probably get there at 645-7 due to group. So i am not very hopeful of getting a poster. I am pretty bummed because I have missed posters at every show i have been to.  I can usually grab one from the artist later or on ebay for an inflated price. Anyone plan on grabbing an extra let me know.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

GO4IT

Quote from: APR on Jul 10, 2017, 08:51 PM
Quote from: ericm on Jul 10, 2017, 06:22 PM

So true.  Tom mentioned in an interview a while ago that Red Rocks and MPP are their favorite places to play in the U.S.
Here they are knocking it outta the park with Mahgeetah, that I captured 6 years ago at MPP.  Time flies when you're having fun, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCxm5-WzvoE

parkervb

Not trying to be the negative guy here, but the weather forecast is not looking good two days out.

LBSUNFLWR

You under cover or on the lawn?

Wish I could be at this show. Merriweather is my home turf and the site of all my first concerts. My last show there was Radiohead in 2003.

Hope the weather clears and you get the longest show of the tour so far. My cousin and good friend will be there too.

parkervb

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Jul 12, 2017, 08:57 AM
You under cover or on the lawn?

Wish I could be at this show. Merriweather is my home turf and the site of all my first concerts. My last show there was Radiohead in 2003.

Hope the weather clears and you get the longest show of the tour so far. My cousin and good friend will be there too.

I'm under cover but lightning is a bigger problem

ericm

Quote from: parkervb on Jul 12, 2017, 08:51 AM
Not trying to be the negative guy here, but the weather forecast is not looking good two days out.

Thanks for the heads up Parker.  :cool:

I'm under cover too but will pack an extra set of dry clothes and sneakers.  :thumbsup:

"Where's Jim going?"

mfcbmw

Not sure if this is the right place on the forum. But I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in a ticket. Its under the pavillion.  Center, Row G, seat 122.  My wife(hardcore fan) has to miss for a family reunion(I didnt have to go!), and literally all my friends wimped out.  I'm going hell or high water.  But MAYBE someone on here doesn't have a ticket and would like to be my seat buddy.  More than happy to meet up at a bar beforehand, tailgate, smoke, all that. Whatever.  Join in on your group.  Not looking to scalp or anything.  Just what I paid thru Roll Call.  I'm 37, huge MMJ and PJ fan, and can't wait for friday night!  If you're interested, email mfcbmw@yahoo.com.  Never done this before, so hopefully this is the place to find someone!  I guess first come, first serve who doesnt weird me out!  LOL!
-Jim

manonthemoon

Quote from: ericm on Jul 12, 2017, 04:14 PM
Quote from: parkervb on Jul 12, 2017, 08:51 AM

Thanks for the heads up Parker.  :cool:

I'm under cover too but will pack an extra set of dry clothes and sneakers.  :thumbsup:

Yeah i checked today and its not looking the best, in the pit so don't worry about the rain, but lightning is a whole other story as I am not even sure where they will make us go, except back to your vehicle
Alive or Just Breathing

LBSUNFLWR

Those are some incredible seats too, mfcbmw!! Hope someone takes you up on it. I sent to my cousin in balto in case any of his friends are looking ...

APR

I was at the Mann in Philly a few years ago (with seats under the roof thankfully) for MMJ when there was a big rain storm with lightening.  There was no delay or evacuation or anything.  We'll see tomorrow, but it will be hot and humid for sure.

piton87

Rain looks like it'll stop around 730-8
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

fleabag

Quote from: APR on Jul 13, 2017, 10:51 AM
I was at the Mann in Philly a few years ago (with seats under the roof thankfully) for MMJ when there was a big rain storm with lightening.  There was no delay or evacuation or anything.  We'll see tomorrow, but it will be hot and humid for sure.

I was at that show too.  Looked really cool. 

Now that I think of it i've been at like 3 MMJ shows that included lightning.  Including the first one I saw.  And the time in Camden where they had the largest single-day rainfall on record.  I almost missed an indoors one due to rain on the way.

Getting an early start to be at MMP + son of Fleabag.  Can't wait!  :bath:
...words only got in the way

mdbee

Does everyone have their parking passes? From Facebook (note the lot opening times at the bottom):

REMINDER: Our parking has changed!

All ticket holders will be prompted to pre-select parking once tickets have been purchased. This means a more even transportation flow in and out of the venue – and no more searching for parking when you arrive – just head straight to your designated parking area -there will be a spot waiting for you!

Parking is included with the ticket price and we cannot guarantee the legitimacy of any passes made available anywhere other than on Ticketfly.

For more information please visit:
http://www.merriweathermusic.com/directions/

My Morning Jacket Parking: bit.ly/MMJMPPParking

If you need assistance when coming to the show, we're here to help!

Call us: 410.715.5550
Text us: 410.992.2141
Email us: parking@merriweathermusic.com
Tweet us: @MPPsupport

*Lots 1, 3, 5 open 4:30p*
*Lots 4, 6 open 5p*
*Lot 2 opens 6p*