Roll Call - Merriweather - 14 July

Started by GO4IT, Mar 14, 2017, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grjammer

Quote from: parkervb on May 26, 2017, 10:02 AM
Quote from: grjammer on May 26, 2017, 09:26 AM
Do we know whether there will be early entry for the shows this summer? 

appears so:

https://mymorningjacket.com/earlyentry

Thanks!  It looks like the roll call laminate from last year will be accepted as well. 

ericm

Quote from: Crispy on May 25, 2017, 03:46 PM
Quote from: ericm on May 25, 2017, 09:54 AM
50 Days!   :thumbsup:

WOO!  :beer:

I hear that!

Really looking forward to getting together pre show   :beer:  Then rocking another great MMP show and checking out Yvon's setlist notes.   :wink:   :cool:

Man, just posting about it has got me even more psyched for this, and now that Memorial Day weekend is here, I know the next several weeks are gonna fly by.  :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

tdb810

Quote from: ericm on May 26, 2017, 03:29 PM

I hear that!

Really looking forward to getting together pre show   :beer:  Then rocking another great MMP show and checking out Yvon's setlist notes.   :wink:   :cool:

Man, just posting about it has got me even more psyched for this, and now that Memorial Day weekend is here, I know the next several weeks are gonna fly by.  :beer:

Can't wait to see you guys!
.....Back at the Model Home

ericm

Quote from: tdb810 on May 30, 2017, 10:56 AM

I hear that!

Right back at ya Trish.  :thumbsup:   :beer:

As much fun as other East Coast shows and get togethers are, there's just something about MPP that puts it right at the top of best MMJ times for me.

I know it's a combo of many things that make it so special for me.  It's not just one great thing but so many great things. From the lot get togethers, to the amazing shows with a rocking pit, to seeing so many friends again, to Rob and Terry throwing their home open to a pre-pre show get together, to after parties at the Sheraton, and all the many things in between.

Looking forward to doing it all again in a few weeks.  :cool:
"Where's Jim going?"

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

GO4IT

Quote from: ericm on May 30, 2017, 11:58 AM
Quote from: tdb810 on May 30, 2017, 10:56 AM

I hear that!

Right back at ya Trish.  :thumbsup:   :beer:

As much fun as other East Coast shows and get togethers are, there's just something about MPP that puts it right at the top of best MMJ times for me.

I know it's a combo of many things that make it so special for me.  It's not just one great thing but so many great things. From the lot get togethers, to the amazing shows with a rocking pit, to seeing so many friends again, to Rob and Terry throwing their home open to a pre-pre show get together, to after parties at the Sheraton, and all the many things in between.

Looking forward to doing it all again in a few weeks.  :cool:

Well, since Eric has announced that we'll be "...throwing their home open to a pre-pre show get together", I guess we'll just have to do it! :thumbsup: :beer:

I'm thinking of firing up the grill around 1 and going until just before show time to accommodate whatever schedules people have.  For some prior shows, people have come a bit late to our place and were rushed to get to the show so hopefully people can show up earlier this time, especially those who might want to also tailgate at the venue just before show time.  We're literally 10 min from Merriweather.

Please PM if you think you can make it and to get directions.  Significant, even insignificant, others are welcome.

parkervb

ericm

Ok, I'll say it.... 4 weeks!!!  :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

APR

ericm

Sheraton Columbia Town Center has been sold out for a few weeks now!  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the always fun post show get together.   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

tdb810

Quote from: ericm on Jun 21, 2017, 07:32 AM
Sheraton Columbia Town Center has been sold out for a few weeks now!  :thumbsup:

WOW! glad we got our reservations early!!  Can't wait to see you Eric!
.....Back at the Model Home

parkervb

pretty surprised there are still GA tickets but people do say they oversell the PIT. No PIT tickets available for any other show I am pretty sure

ericm

Quote from: tdb810 on Jun 21, 2017, 10:47 AM
Quote from: ericm on Jun 21, 2017, 07:32 AM

WOW! glad we got our reservations early!!  Can't wait to see you Eric!

Me too!  :smiley:  With GA's still available I thought maybe the show wasn't selling well and in turn there would be plenty of rooms. Maybe even a rate drop, so I've been checking for a few weeks and there's been no rooms for a while now.  That's a pretty big place too with the Lodge rooms connected to the tower.

I hope that's a sign the show has sold well, and not something like a few wedding parties taking over the hotel.  :grin:

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys as well. It won't be long now.   :thumbsup:

"Where's Jim going?"

higs

Does anyone know the lot situation?
I emailed MPP and they made it seem like there was a very strict no tailgate policy.  We are coming down from NY for the show and plan to get in some hearty tailgaiting and kan-jam.  Would love some intel. Thanks guys.

APR

Quote from: higs on Jun 29, 2017, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know the lot situation?
I emailed MPP and they made it seem like there was a very strict no tailgate policy.  We are coming down from NY for the show and plan to get in some hearty tailgaiting and kan-jam.  Would love some intel. Thanks guys.

They're doing something different with parking this year (you have to select a lot ahead of time and maybe they are cracking down so people don't park at the mall anymore) so it's unclear how strict it's going to be.  Unless anyone has been to MPP this year and can report back?  It was not strict in the past.

bigwag

Need use of 2016 Laminate for Merriweather for two at early entry. Will return with show print or cash. Thanks

tmz

Hey all,

I've got 2 extra GA Pit tickets for the Merriweather show.  I thought I'd check here before posting in the ticket buy/sell/trade forum.  My cost or less, of course.  (I paid $85 each.)

ericm

One more week!

I'm looking forward to another classic MPP show and our pre/post show get togethers. Can't wait to see everyone.    :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

JerseyDan

1.  GO4IT, MsGO4IT
2. millerjustin & the Mrs. (plus Jflo!)
3. APR + a few
4. parkervb + the 757 Jacket Contingent
5. Osistheones + somebody
6. Bonzai + 3
7. MOTM & Mrs.
8. tdb810 & 8BobbyB
9. Crispy
10. Ericm
11. ms. yvon
12. Jimmy E +3
13. Sinocai + 5
14. grjammer +1
15. JerseyDan + BK

GO4IT, PM sent :)

ynwa

Damn. Can't believe I will be missing this show & all of you beauties. Have fun, people!  :thumbsup:
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss