Venue Presale Codes

Started by Emotion Detector, Mar 15, 2017, 08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emotion Detector

My deluxe Roll Call subscription expired in January and I decided not to go with digital since the 2016 laminate is still valid for early entry to shows. I'm trying to get tickets for Nashville>Charlotte>Raleigh; has anyone received the venue presale codes yet? If so, could you post them on this thread for those of us who didn't make the Roll Call presale? Thanks!

parkervb

there were no codes for those dates. You had to have an active RC to get them. There will be a code for the Cleveland show and that info is in the news release. Good luck.
Don't you ever turn it off

Emotion Detector

Ahh, that's disappointing.. Apparently there is some sort of venue presale for Ascend but it must be unrelated to Roll Call. Oh, well, I'll try the general public sale Friday  :thumbsup:
Thanks for the help!

consigliare

there is a presale code via live nation - magic - that I used to get tickets today.

LBSUNFLWR

for Cinci it was : MMJ2017
for Nashville it was: MAGIC

Emotion Detector

Thanks for the help, everyone! I was able to get tix for the Nashville thru Raleigh run. It's going to be a blast!

PittsburghGuy

Hmmm.  Previous Deluxe, renewed as Digital.... trying to do the Cleveland pre-sale, but it's asking for a code, yet I don't think I've been sent a code.... anyone know?

atimeztoo2

Digital presale for Cleveland starts at 10:30 I believe.
We call it riding the gravy train...

PittsburghGuy

Quote from: atimeztoo2 on Mar 21, 2017, 10:23 AM
Digital presale for Cleveland starts at 10:30 I believe.

Thanks, yeah, it's working now.  Yikes, this whole presale Deluxe/Digital, no Deluxe renewal thing, etc leaves something to be desired from our friends at Wonderful Union...

atimeztoo2

Yeah if you missed out on the roll call, the local presale is 3/23.... good luck!
We call it riding the gravy train...

PittsburghGuy

I may be preaching to the choir here, but this Wonderful Union presale reeks of their past debacles.  When I log into my Roll Call account and click on the Cleveland Tickets link (public presale doesn't start until Friday), it no longer takes me to the Roll Call presale page where I can buy presale tix.  It just takes me to the regular external ticketmaster page, which obviously I can't buy tix from tonight.  The communications for the presale did not state that there would be an 'end' time for the Roll Call presale.