Roll Call - Shelburne "almost Canada" Vermont - 7/12/17

Started by beardedwonder, Mar 21, 2017, 09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonndown27

Quote from: Lynchie on Jul 12, 2017, 10:50 PM
There was a gal from Fla. who was kind enough to buy me a beer.  She told me it was on you! Fiddlehead IPA! Muchas gracias!

hell yes! god bless the goddamn tapers!!!  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Lynchie, THANK YOU for putting out the Portland 2010 show,  I NEEDED to hear that Chills.

Also, this looks fantastic for a 19 song setlist: Steam opener, Phone ender, Xmas Curtain one of my all time favorite Jacket songs....great show, great setlist. I'm loving this tour, just really wanna see them go crazy at Merriweather and Forest Hills and go for 3 hours each night, there's too much energy at these shows and too much passion not to have it continue, it's such a beautiful thing to watch the footage that's coming in or the tapes. Thank you to all the people making it possible for us out West to see these beautiful shows with you.

Long Live Jacket!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

oistheone

I don't know what's better news...

That they busted out OBH early or that they FINALLY changed the arrangement and jammed it the fuck out.

I think I'm going with the latter.

rkwedge

:beer:
Quote from: oistheone on Jul 13, 2017, 05:07 PM
I don't know what's better news...

That they busted out OBH early or that they FINALLY changed the arrangement and jammed it the fuck out.

I think I'm going with the latter.
OK Just listened to it after reading this, yes the latter, Carl getting the fuck down!
I do like where they moved it too also, cause after melting your face off you know their not done yet.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

jay.king

Hi folks. Jay from Vermont here. Long time lurker and I really should engage more. :)

Last night was pretty damn cool, special even. They always create magic.

Lynchie, were you at the mics right in front of the board? Meant to swing by after the show, but got just a bit ummmm "distracted." The recording should be sweet as that was a nice little pocket. I was maybe 15 feet in front of the board, right off Jim's spot. Can't wait to hear it!

Peace.

Lynchie

Way too many repeats from Portland IMO. Great venue, can't wait to go back. 

kintante5

They sounded fantastic but I wasn't impressed with the setlist.  I thought they could've squeezed another couple of songs in before the 10 pm curfew

Lynchie

listening to my recording now, sounds nice. I kind of thought they left some songs on the table but I got the setlist and it's song for song how they drew it up. 10 repeats from the night before in Portland. I had a fun time, glad I went, just wish there wasn't so many repeats.

Lonndown27

Quote from: Lynchie on Jul 13, 2017, 08:51 PM
listening to my recording now, sounds nice. I kind of thought they left some songs on the table but I got the setlist and it's song for song how they drew it up. 10 repeats from the night before in Portland. I had a fun time, glad I went, just wish there wasn't so many repeats.

totally feel ya on that one Lynchie! hopefully you staggered home infinitely wasted for your taper brilliance my good sir
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018