European Tour anytime soon !??!

Started by darizzzla, Apr 12, 2017, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darizzzla

So , I posted this topic before , I was wondering is there an European tour this year ?  considering the fact that a new album was released since the last tour ! reply asap ! this year I will definitely go ! cheers :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

millerjustin

Quote from: darizzzla on Apr 12, 2017, 07:02 AM
So , I posted this topic before , I was wondering is there an European tour this year ?  considering the fact that a new album was released since the last tour ! reply asap ! this year I will definitely go ! cheers :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

they are already booked through summer and I doubt there's time to announce and sell a short run in the Fall.  And btw, they released Waterfall before their last run in Europe in '15 (or did I miss an album????)
What's in here won't disappear

odelljaj

They will most likely do a big tour in 2018 when the next album comes out.

Lucius

I can't believe it's almost been 2 years since my first and so far only MMJ show! One of my all time favourite shows, they had a great opening band with Dawes, too! I'm patiently impatient for more shows, if that makes any sense.

I'll definitely be following them around the country next time, the London show was good but I could have cried when I looked at the setlist for Manchester and saw what I missed!

it wouldn't be a party without you