1st Bank Center (Colorado) NYE Run

Started by fleedawg, Apr 15, 2017, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oistheone

The wait for official news on NYE is killin' me! I am holding off making any major plans later in the year based solely on the assumption that this run is happening. AND I LOVE MAKING PLANS!!!

SplatSplatSplat

You need it.  That's for sure.

oistheone

Maaaaan I sure hope that means news is coming this week!

oistheone

Someone tweeted "New Year's with My Morning Jacket?! Only if they like this tweet!" -- which the band account then liked.

Far from definitive, but very promising.

logan5ive

I hope we can take that tweet like to the Bank...Center.
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Lonndown27

SOMEONE POSTED ON THE MMJFACBEOOK PAGE SAYING:

HIGHLIGHTS

Kyle Haver
4 hrs

I have a friend that owns a suite at the 1stBank center. It's all but official that MMJ will be playing 2 nights for New Years. I'll have to miss as I will be in Costa Rica. The struggle is real my friends.The struggle....is....REAL!

IT'S ON PEEEEEPS!!! IT'S ON!!!! WHO'S MEETING UP WITH ME FOR SOME DANK BUDS, GOOD GRUB AND BREWS????
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Lonndown27

Quote from: logan5ive on May 08, 2017, 10:35 AM
I hope we can take that tweet like to the Bank...Center.

hahahha shit man hahahahah
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

oistheone

Let's get this confirmed already! Anyone have intel on when this may get announced?

d_wil

Quote from: Lonndown27 on May 16, 2017, 07:20 PM

HIGHLIGHTS

Kyle Haver
4 hrs

I have a friend that owns a suite at the 1stBank center. It's all but official that MMJ will be playing 2 nights for New Years. I'll have to miss as I will be in Costa Rica. The struggle is real my friends.The struggle....is....REAL!

IT'S ON PEEEEEPS!!! IT'S ON!!!! WHO'S MEETING UP WITH ME FOR SOME DANK BUDS, GOOD GRUB AND BREWS????

This is the post I've been waiting on! I hope this dude's friend knows what he's saying because my planning is starting now and I can't stop it.

Lonndown27

Quote from: d_wil on May 18, 2017, 01:45 PM
Quote from: Lonndown27 on May 16, 2017, 07:20 PM

HIGHLIGHTS

Kyle Haver
4 hrs

This is the post I've been waiting on! I hope this dude's friend knows what he's saying because my planning is starting now and I can't stop it.

oh bro, D_wil I Hope so badly I am even close to the realm of right on this. I hope this Kyle Haver knows what he's talking about and I have no reason to believe he would be a huge jackass and would just be posting about stuff he has no clue about on the official Facebook page, just to get people's hopes up...I don't think so. I think there is a ton of legitimacy to this.

WHO'S READY FOR NYE IN THE PIT????

MMJTX

ready to hear something...anything  :cry:
Anytime

Lonndown27

Quote from: MMJTX on May 24, 2017, 11:09 AM
ready to hear something...anything  :cry:

i know this absolutely bizarre guys and gals

oistheone

Don Strasburg, who books pretty much every major show in the greater Denver area, just liked my tweet asking if MMJ NYE was a go. For what it's worth, I tweeted this a few weeks ago... and he just liked it now! Gives me hope this New Year's news is coming very soon!!!

millerjustin

Quote from: oistheone on May 31, 2017, 12:20 AM
Don Strasburg, who books pretty much every major show in the greater Denver area, just liked my tweet asking if MMJ NYE was a go. For what it's worth, I tweeted this a few weeks ago... and he just liked it now! Gives me hope this New Year's news is coming very soon!!!

they are working on opening acts
What's in here won't disappear

parkervb

i can't make this but I'd pre-pay $50 for a webcast of all 3 nights right now (probably higher too if they had a download package). I bet I am not the only one.

If anyone from management reads this, let's make it happen!  :thumbsup:

(look at me, already trying to give these guys money for a hypothetical webstream for an unconfirmed run of shows. MPP can't come soon enough!)
Don't you ever turn it off

walterfredo

we may be out on this as well, opting for a family vacay in Mexico...with mixed feelings!

robb

Quote from: millerjustin on May 31, 2017, 09:01 AM

Spanish Gold, Carl solo, Jim solo.

Boom. Done.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

d_wil

Quote from: robb on May 31, 2017, 11:56 AM

Boom. Done.

THIS!!

But at this point I wouldn't even care if they put on somebody's iPod. I just want it confirmed!

parkervb

Quote from: robb on May 31, 2017, 11:56 AM

Boom. Done.

Am I a bad fan if I preferred no Carl/Jim solo sets if it meant we got Carried Away, 4th of July and State of the Art done by the band?
Don't you ever turn it off