1st Bank Center (Colorado) NYE Run

Started by fleedawg, Apr 15, 2017, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonndown27

goddamn seeing all this flurry of activity on this thread after a month of nothing got my heart racing. WE'RE GOING NUTS GUYS, RELEASE THE LIVE ALBUM / DVD AND ANNOUNCE THIS SHIT NOW!!!!! WE WILL GIVE YOU OUR MONEY FOR JACKETNESS, JUST TEST US.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

d_wil

So with the OBH announcement, I guess we'll either hear about this soon or never... It's been awfully quiet.

oistheone

I could see the guys putting OBH on sale in July, selling it out quickly as per usual, and then announcing NYE in August or September. That's when Boston and the Port Chester run leading up to it were announced.

bobmono

Quote from: oistheone on Jun 29, 2017, 09:02 PM
I could see the guys putting OBH on sale in July, selling it out quickly as per usual, and then announcing NYE in August or September. That's when Boston and the Port Chester run leading up to it were announced.

this sounds right - i don't think they will have a problem selling tix in CO over NYE

Emb1528

Some epic shows coming up and some epic shows to look forward going into the new year
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

d_wil

Quote from: oistheone on Jun 29, 2017, 09:02 PM

I can roll with this!

Bengals24

Umphrey's McGee just announced nye in Denver at last night's red rocks show. They didn't say the venue but I'd guess the Fillmore like last time.

Stevie

Quote from: Bengals24 on Jul 02, 2017, 10:53 AM
Umphrey's McGee just announced nye in Denver at last night's red rocks show. They didn't say the venue but I'd guess the Fillmore like last time.

that's going to cut into a potential MMJ crowd but i'm totally fine with it.  i don't want them to sell out NYE.  in fact i don't want any of you guys to show up either, i'm hoping it's just me and the guys for three nights.  ;)

Lonndown27

Quote from: Stevie on Jul 04, 2017, 07:55 PM

that's going to cut into a potential MMJ crowd but i'm totally fine with it.  i don't want them to sell out NYE.  in fact i don't want any of you guys to show up either, i'm hoping it's just me and the guys for three nights.  ;)

hahahahah wtf?? i want it to sell out but I just wanna be able to get tickets without stressing or worrying about it . But of course, is it even going down???? We still don't know. Nothing concrete.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

odelljaj

Quote from: Stevie on Jul 04, 2017, 07:55 PM

So you don't want the band to be successful? They need to sell out NYE to keep doing NYE events for years to come

Landathelost

What's the general consensus on NYE? Shouldn't we be hearing something by now? Anyone have a new tidbit to add to this thread? Seems like the chatter has died down.

APR

Quote from: Landathelost on Jul 15, 2017, 05:15 PM
What's the general consensus on NYE? Shouldn't we be hearing something by now? Anyone have a new tidbit to add to this thread? Seems like the chatter has died down.

I heard chatter the other night in Maine, and I am very confident that the rumors will be proven true sooner or later.  It's still only July..... it sounds like news is coming once openers are worked out.

Landathelost

RastaRunner5

MSG '08 was announced in June if memory serves

Lonndown27

Quote from: RastaRunner5 on Jul 16, 2017, 06:27 PM

however that was the first time the band had ever headlined in a venue even close to that size and I think they believed they needed all the time in the world to fill it up, maybe...just my theory though.

I'm REALLY hoping this happens. It'll be my only chance to see MMJ in 2017

dontgetupset

Don't know how much Railroad-Head/ Jacket fan overlap there is but seems like its worth announcing before the field gets much more crowded out there in Colorado...

https://www.jambase.com/article/railroad-earth-announces-2017-2018-new-years-run

SplatSplatSplat

Quote from: RastaRunner5 on Jul 16, 2017, 06:27 PM

I remember it being around August, but I'm not certain.
You need it.  That's for sure.

cshum372

Quote from: dontgetupset on Jul 18, 2017, 04:17 PM
Don't know how much Railroad-Head/ Jacket fan overlap there is but seems like its worth announcing before the field gets much more crowded out there in Colorado...

https://www.jambase.com/article/railroad-earth-announces-2017-2018-new-years-run

One of the few bands I have seen more live than the Jacket. I saw this Today, good looking out!  :beer:

timescaper

At this point they would lock in the public on-sale for OBH4 first since a lot of ppl don't know about Denver yet

midwesterner

I just don't think they could do multiple nights at 1st Bank Center. So I am starting to think this is not likely. But maybe they will try to fill it two nights in a row. But with more and more shows being announced around Colorado they are making it harder to sell these out.