Roll Call - Cincinnati - June 22

Started by ditty, Mar 14, 2017, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkwedge

Great video Mr White, thanks for posting.  Poster is cool too, looks to be a Reno.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

DaydreamNation

11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

Mr. White

Quote from: slappymoe on Jun 23, 2017, 07:58 AM
Quote from: rkwedge on Jun 22, 2017, 10:38 PM
Que Sera Sera. Holy shit version. That's was cool :cheesy:
sly and the family stone version.  sweet.

Found this video just posted by Jam Base. They also used my video of War Begun. Here's the link.

https://www.jambase.com/article/my-morning-jacket-debuts-new-covers-cincinnati-summer-tour-opener

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

gardenparty

So nice to see Jim out of that Waterfall sweater

LBSUNFLWR

Murph

Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 23, 2017, 05:47 AM
I do a pretty good job zooming in on Jim during his solos. Check it out!

Really great video, thanks!  Zooming in on that solo was very cool to see

Mr. White

My Morning Jacket performed their song, "Steam Engine", that blended into a cover of the Allen Toussaint song, "Yes We Can Can" during their Summer Tour opening show at the PNC Pavilion at Riverbend in Cincinnati, Ohio on Thursday, June 22, 2017.

dogwoody

Looks like he broke out the same shirt he used to wear during the Z era! Thanks for the awesome vids, love the pan into the disco ball too!

LBSUNFLWR

https://youtu.be/msjQ6JMYUf4

I took some short videos you can watch on my YouTube channel.

Mr. White

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Jun 23, 2017, 08:37 PM
https://youtu.be/msjQ6JMYUf4

I took some short videos you can watch on my YouTube channel.

Your videos have real good sound. I have to either only record soft songs (no bass or drums - Jim solo songs and such) or look for an alternate source of audio and dub it over mine. I need a better camera with better sound or a jack to connect a separate mic.

Mr. White

Someone posted this (live streamed it), and I captured it, saved it, uploaded it as an "Unlisted" video on my YouTube channel, and am now making it available to anyone who didn't get to see this show. The video isn't very good, but the sound is decent (pretty good, actually). I was on the Rail for this show on the far right (Jim's side) with a friend from high school who is a new fan (his first show).

Cincinnati - Full Show - 6/22/2017

LBSUNFLWR

mine are just from an iPhone. I have limited space so I don't usually do a full song. next phone I get I'm going for more gb..

Mr. White

This is my video of A New Life. I didn't get the speech Jim gave before the song or the intro, so I obtained the audio from audience source and dubbed it over my shorter video. Therefore, I had to supplement pictures I had taken throughout the show to fill in the first two minutes of the video. This is My Morning Jacket performing Jim's song, "A New Life", at the PNC Pavilion in Cincinnati, Ohio on Thursday, June 22, 2017.

cgreen2599

Quote from: Mr. White on Jun 24, 2017, 03:57 PM
Someone posted this (live streamed it), and I captured it, saved it, uploaded it as an "Unlisted" video on my YouTube channel, and am now making it available to anyone who didn't get to see this show. The video isn't very good, but the sound is decent (pretty good, actually). I was on the Rail for this show on the far right (Jim's side) with a friend from high school who is a new fan (his first show).

Cincinnati - Full Show - 6/22/2017

Thank you so much for saving and uploading this! I was in the pit. What a fantastic evening.