Jim James @ Monterey International Pop Festival 50th Anniversary

Started by johnnYYac, Jun 06, 2017, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

slappymoe

being a lifelong who fanatic, can't wait to see what he picks for his tribute cover.

DaydreamNation

Probably zero chance of this happening but I'd pay $$$ to hear a JJ/NM Allstars collab...
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

walterfredo

Anyone have complete set list for this show from last night? Ended camping with the fam in Big Sur this weekend, about 30 minutes from Monterey and it was killing me not to go. Single day tix we're about $100 and I didn't want to ditch the fam or pay $500 for us all to go! Setlist.fm lists four songs, including Buffalo Springfield's For What Its Worth. Damn!

CountSA

Quote from: walterfredo on Jun 18, 2017, 06:16 PM
Anyone have complete set list for this show from last night? Ended camping with the fam in Big Sur this weekend, about 30 minutes from Monterey and it was killing me not to go. Single day tix we're about $100 and I didn't want to ditch the fam or pay $500 for us all to go! Setlist.fm lists four songs, including Buffalo Springfield's For What Its Worth. Damn!

I saw he played Rocky Racoon

spacewolf

Didi anyone do those tributes mentioned above?? Wouldn't mind hearing Gary Clark rip some Jimi.

jimsflyingv

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Varitek

Jim James
June 17th, 2017
Monterey County Fairgrounds, Monterey, Ca

Hide In Plain Sight
Same Old Lie
Know Till Now
A New Life
For What It's Worth
State of the Art (A.E.I.O.U.)

This is what I found at Setlist.fm
Didn't see any other sources for info