2017-07-15 Forest Hills FM broadcast

Started by chk, Jul 16, 2017, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chk

Was planning to bring my mics in but venue has a no audio policy. I ran a deck at home to tape the FM broadcast. Came out prett good. Great show, cool venue. Enjoy

https://archive.org/details/mmj2017-07-15.FM.flac16

cshum372

Wow! this is a great sounding recording. Thank you! It's discouraging that venues this tour are not allowing recording equipment, but I fear it may be a symptom of our times. ( Large bags and funny looking equipment scares security.)

It was an amazing show- I was worried that it wouldn't be a full one due to the strict curfew, but we got a full 22 songs- including an 18 minute Dondante!

Thanks again for the great recording! even if it was from an FM deck :)

SVRDhand13

Quote from: chk on Jul 16, 2017, 11:04 AM
Was planning to bring my mics in but venue has a no audio policy. I ran a deck at home to tape the FM broadcast. Came out prett good. Great show, cool venue. Enjoy

Yes!!!! Show sounded great last night.
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

LBSUNFLWR

Thank you very much. Can't wait to hear it!

Varitek

Thanks a bunch for the effort on this. Looking forward to hearing it!
"Did he just put on a cape?"

Lonndown27

chk you are a gawd sir! I worked until 10:30 last night and missed the whole broadcast, but thanks to YOU i get to relive it again and again. Thank you so much brother! If you need any shows or any boots I may have, PM me and I can help you out anyway I can.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

oistheone

This show sounds fucking fantastic! Thank you so much for recording!!

sillyboob

I've listened to the whole show twice today.  To the taper - muchos muchos gracias!!  CHK thank you!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

chk

Hey guys- appreciate the appreciation!
check the archive link again at the top and if you downloaded it previously, i recommend trashing the prior version. The new one i just uploaded is much better...enjoy

chaz

TOOGANS

Quote from: chk on Jul 18, 2017, 11:49 PM
Hey guys- appreciate the appreciation!
check the archive link again at the top and if you downloaded it previously, i recommend trashing the prior version. The new one i just uploaded is much better...enjoy

chaz

I hope you took the time to export it into a stereo format. The last upload was in mono.  This is not the way it was intended to be heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chk

Yep, the mono was killing me. This does justice to the excellent mix and what was great sound in the venue on saturday.  Thanks for that!
I just wish i could've gotten the mk41's in the venue...!

Mr. White

Hey chk. I used your recording to compile the complete show using fan shot footage. It turned out killer! Hope you approve.

Uploaded on Jul 21, 2017

My Morning Jacket at Forest Hills Stadium in Queens, New York on Saturday, July 15, 2017. This is the Full Show with Multi-Audience-Camera Videos with WFUV FM Broadcast Audio.

Original Videos provided to YouTube by:
Zak Radick
LazyLightning55a
Tom Florczak
Eric Nelson
Scott Louiselle

FM Audio Transfer from WFUV Broadcast:
chk
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

cshum372

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 22, 2017, 02:39 AM
Hey chk. I used your recording to compile the complete show using fan shot footage. It turned out killer! Hope you approve.

Uploaded on Jul 21, 2017

My Morning Jacket at Forest Hills Stadium in Queens, New York on Saturday, July 15, 2017. This is the Full Show with Multi-Audience-Camera Videos with WFUV FM Broadcast Audio.

Original Videos provided to YouTube by:
Zak Radick
LazyLightning55a
Tom Florczak
Eric Nelson
Scott Louiselle

FM Audio Transfer from WFUV Broadcast:
chk

Mr. White- this is terrific! Thank you so much for your efforts! :thumbsup:

chk

Mr. White

Thanks for the good messages and all. I really appreciate it!

I did get another video forwarded to me from Eric Nelson after stating I was missing 5 live videos to complete this project. He sent me "Compound Fracture". I've converted it and still have to add it to the project on my Nero Burn program (will take around 5 to 6 hours) and will then have to upload the newer version on YouTube again (will take maybe another 3 to 4 hours). Hopefully, I'll have the updated version done by tomorrow afternoon.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Lonndown27

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 22, 2017, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the good messages and all. I really appreciate it!

I did get another video forwarded to me from Eric Nelson after stating I was missing 5 live videos to complete this project. He sent me "Compound Fracture". I've converted it and still have to add it to the project on my Nero Burn program (will take around 5 to 6 hours) and will then have to upload the newer version on YouTube again (will take maybe another 3 to 4 hours). Hopefully, I'll have the updated version done by tomorrow afternoon.

got Howard Zinn's last book for Xmas btw!!!! I look forward to this!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018