Does OBH usually sell out during pre-sale?

Started by meganbran76, Jul 18, 2017, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meganbran76

I have never attended but wondering if it usually sells out during pre-sale and/or how hard is it to secure room during public on-sale?

Thanks!!

rkwedge

Quote from: meganbran76 on Jul 18, 2017, 01:33 PM
I have never attended but wondering if it usually sells out during pre-sale and/or how hard is it to secure room during public on-sale?

Thanks!!

It will not sell out during pre sale. So you can get a room during public sale but I wouldn't wait to long.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

millerjustin

nope, but OBH3 did sell out in one week.

Guessing this one will take a few weeks at least given bigger resort
What's in here won't disappear

MMJCOBRA

No but they will go quickly, especially considering the lineup.

meganbran76

Thanks for info everyone! So excited to book this trip, every time I've seen MMJ at Red Rocks and last year at Lockn Fest they blow me away!

kyliemay

I have been a roll call member for years, but I think I've purchased an account of some sort last year, but it won't let me purchase a renewal for roll call?  Will we have to have a purchased membership to get pre-sale for one big holiday. I have never been  to obh and I'm SOOOO excited for this years line up and location!!
Thanks for the info if anyone knows for sure! 

i'm also lost and deeply saddened by no Red Rocks Shows this year.... :( last years was legit!!!

hazelfigurine

Quote from: kyliemay on Jul 18, 2017, 02:04 PM
I have been a roll call member for years, but I think I've purchased an account of some sort last year, but it won't let me purchase a renewal for roll call?  Will we have to have a purchased membership to get pre-sale for one big holiday. I have never been  to obh and I'm SOOOO excited for this years line up and location!!
Thanks for the info if anyone knows for sure! 

i'm also lost and deeply saddened by no Red Rocks Shows this year.... :( last years was legit!!!
An email went out two days ago to Roll Call members stating that Roll Call will cease to exist as of 12/31/17 and that they are no longer accepting new memberships so if you tried yesterday it makes sense that it wouldn't let you purchase a membership.  That same email referenced that Roll Call members will get access to pre-sale for OBH so I'm thinking you can't access pre-sale without it.

Cleggw

So I am new to the message board and sounds like I just missed out on the roll call train. So based on what I have seen, I am guessing there is now way to get a presale pass code? I am extremely pumped for OBH this year and the lineup but have never attended before. Just trying to prepare so I can be sure to snag a room but I will sleep in a shack on the beach if I have to.

slappymoe

Quote from: Cleggw on Jul 19, 2017, 08:39 PM
So I am new to the message board and sounds like I just missed out on the roll call train. So based on what I have seen, I am guessing there is now way to get a presale pass code? I am extremely pumped for OBH this year and the lineup but have never attended before. Just trying to prepare so I can be sure to snag a room but I will sleep in a shack on the beach if I have to.
I can't imagine this huge place selling out during the presale. last year it took a week to sell out 1250 rooms.  I think punta cana has close to 1800 rooms.  I wouldn't sweat it.