Main Menu

OBH4!

Started by millerjustin, Jul 18, 2017, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Quote from: SplatSplatSplat on Jul 18, 2017, 07:35 PM
That line up is fire.  And J Roddy is going to tear the fucking roof of that place.

There's no roof.

:thumbsup:

piton87

Can someone in the simplest of terms explain the resort credits to me. We tried to rent one of those cabanas over the water last year and they were like yeah you can but you have to buy like a 200 dollar bottle of champagne. Is there a way to just use them without spending extra money?
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

millerjustin

Quote from: piton87 on Jul 19, 2017, 03:53 PM
Can someone in the simplest of terms explain the resort credits to me. We tried to rent one of those cabanas over the water last year and they were like yeah you can but you have to buy like a 200 dollar bottle of champagne. Is there a way to just use them without spending extra money?

you can use them for resort amenities that normally cost money above all-inclusive (like massages and premium booze in restaurants).  Only catch is that you pay a 20% charge for credits you use.  So if you use 100 credits, you'll have a $20 charge on your room.
What's in here won't disappear

Born2run

How expensive have the spa services been in the past?

One Big Broliday!

Does anyone know how much larger capacity this venue is from the original HRH? Trying to figure out how quickly this will sell out. This lineup is insane and will draw a lot more people than previous years is what I' thinking.

sillyboob

From what I've read, OBH 1 & 2 were 2500 people maximum.  OBH3 was 3000, and I believe OBH4 is set at 3500 maximum.  This is just from what I've read though.  I have no way of corroborating this.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rkwedge

Has anyone who went to OBH3 gotten their presale time and code yet?
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

champagnecory

I was there the first year and it was one of the best concerts/music experiences of my life. I took three years off to head on Jam Cruise, but I will more than likely be back with this line up. So excited!

Also, I got my presale code and password today. So they are slowly coming out.

ditty

Quote from: rkwedge on Jul 20, 2017, 12:19 AM
Yes, 11:15 a.m.  Received the code yesterday.  We have been to all 3 OBH's and Roll Call members for 3 years.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

DayDrinkin

Quote from: rkwedge on Jul 20, 2017, 12:19 AM

I went to 2 & 3 and got 11:45.

slappymoe

I cannot for the life of me figure out if resort credits can be used to play golf.   one page will give me the impression golf is included, then another makes it seem like you'll have to fork over $200 for a round.

help? anyone? with a course on-site, I'm going to have to play at least one round.

Bulldog

I gotta believewe will need to pay. I played in Mexico and it was about $200 per round, but with it on site I will do it again this year in a heartbeat....

slappymoe

oh well, if I have to pay for golf I guess I won't be as generous with tips.

Clarkwork

Quote from: slappymoe on Jul 20, 2017, 01:00 PM

Didn't know you played, I play as well, would be fun to squeeze a round in
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

slappymoe

Quote from: Clarkwork on Jul 20, 2017, 02:44 PM

absolutely.  dave and i used to play damn near every weekend, but his clubs have just been gathering dust lately.  maybe we can convince him to end his semi-retirement. :thumbsup:

speaking of dave, did he ever send you this pic from the super bowl party?  i call it "strangulation." :beer:

grjammer

So, the dates are listed as March 2 through March 6.  I assume the shows would be on March 2, March 3, March 4 and March 5? 

rab7607

Yep, MMJ on nights 1, 2 and 4.

Clarkwork

Quote from: slappymoe on Jul 20, 2017, 02:57 PM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Jul 20, 2017, 02:44 PM

absolutely.  dave and i used to play damn near every weekend, but his clubs have just been gathering dust lately.  maybe we can convince him to end his semi-retirement. :thumbsup:

speaking of dave, did he ever send you this pic from the super bowl party?  i call it "strangulation." :beer:

Haha, no I've never seen that one.  NOr do I even remember it!
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Cameron

Has anyone that opted into RC presale received their pw yet?

MMJTX

Quote from: Cameron on Jul 21, 2017, 02:06 PM
Has anyone that opted into RC presale received their pw yet?

I haven't
Anytime