Main Menu

OBH4!

Started by millerjustin, Jul 18, 2017, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DayDrinkin

Quote from: unravelled on Jul 25, 2017, 11:30 AM
Quote from: bpmac79 on Jul 25, 2017, 11:21 AM
Rock Royalty! Hoping its close to the concert venue.....

Me too.  That's one of the things I did really enjoy about RM was that the concert courtyard was kind of like the center-roo of OBH.

All those rooms are clustered near where the WSP stage has been so you're probably going to be happy.

63schoefflin

Booked for Sand Suites with a pre-night. Let's go!!

sillyboob

Couldn't get a Rock Royalty suite, but did get Caribbean Diamond with a pre-night!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rumdiesel

Yep, i'm in the same boat as sillyboob.   Those Rock Royalty's sold out quick!

Seaisletim

I'm guessing the main stage will be on Woodstock Plaza, between buildings 4a and 5a? So many questions about the massive new location.

So many great surf spots but a short hike away. Anyone bringing boards?

Cameron

when you book do you get to pick which building you want to be in?

DayDrinkin

Quote from: Cameron on Jul 25, 2017, 02:00 PM
when you book do you get to pick which building you want to be in?

Nope, only if you get cheapest silver room type, you're guaranteed to be in Bldg 8.

Cameron

figured.  thx!

BWE

Does anyone know what the last pre-sale time is?

My heart is sinking watching it sell out so quick.  :cry:

Really wanted to make this happen for hubby as a wedding/anniversary gift, but I can't swing the super expensive rooms.

I was just thinking I could get some sleep tonight if I know when the last pre-salers have gone for it, even though I know tomorrow morning has panic attack written all over it.

MMJTX

my time is at 5:00est/4:00central, not sure if that helps,
Anytime

DayDrinkin

Quote from: BWE on Jul 25, 2017, 03:39 PM

Really wanted to make this happen for hubby as a wedding/anniversary gift, but I can't swing the super expensive rooms.

I was just thinking I could get some sleep tonight if I know when the last pre-salers have gone for it, even though I know tomorrow morning has panic attack written all over it.

Don't worry! Caribbean Suite and Islander rooms are cheapest rooms (other than Bldg 8 silvers) and are still available!

Jenfarr

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Jul 25, 2017, 03:45 PM
Quote from: BWE on Jul 25, 2017, 03:39 PM

Don't worry! Caribbean Suite and Islander rooms are cheapest rooms (other than Bldg 8 silvers) and are still available!

Caribbean Sand is still available too.

Cameron

Officially booked!  See y'all in March!

longshanks

Booked Caribbean Sands and a pre-night!

Bulldog

Got the Rock Royalty Sand Suite with a pre and post, sooooo stoked.....I was trolling a WSP page for info, positive reviews, but do them leg exercises, to a person they said it takes a toll dancing on the sand but sooo worth it.

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: Bulldog on Jul 25, 2017, 06:55 PM
Got the Rock Royalty Sand Suite with a pre and post, sooooo stoked.....I was trolling a WSP page for info, positive reviews, but do them leg exercises, to a person they said it takes a toll dancing on the sand but sooo worth it.

Can you link the WSP info?  I've been looking for similar information.

Bulldog

Bulldog

Heres a map posted by someone from the WSP page, they indicated the stage was by #63

piton87

Anyone done any research on pre and post nights somewhere cheaper in DR?
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

DayDrinkin

Here's another WSP thread with some MX vs DR comps. Seems like Riviera Maya can't be beaten for things to do in area if staying away from resort pre or post OBH.

https://www.phantasytour.com/bands/wsp/threads/4157738/panic-en-la-playa-announcement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk