Main Menu

OBH4!

Started by millerjustin, Jul 18, 2017, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slappymoe

Quote from: Bulldog on Jul 20, 2017, 11:04 AM
I gotta believewe will need to pay. I played in Mexico and it was about $200 per round, but with it on site I will do it again this year in a heartbeat....
just contacted cloud 9, they assured me that resort credits can be used for rounds of golf at the Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay.   :thumbsup:

Born2run

I'm kinda excited for those reset credits haha. I'm not mad at paying 20 cents on the dollar

Come Closer

Has there been a Beach Boys cover at OBH yet? I didn't have the <3 to look at the OBH3 setlists. I would love to see them do something like Wake the World, All I Wanna Do, I Know There's An Answer, etc.

sillyboob

No Beach Boys covers yet at OBH.  Would be great though!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Lonndown27

Quote from: Osistheones on Aug 14, 2017, 10:08 PM
Has there been a Beach Boys cover at OBH yet? I didn't have the <3 to look at the OBH3 setlists. I would love to see them do something like Wake the World, All I Wanna Do, I Know There's An Answer, etc.

Quote from: sillyboob on Aug 15, 2017, 10:24 AM
No Beach Boys covers yet at OBH.  Would be great though!

yes! bring on a funk-ass version of Sail on Sailor
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Come Closer

Is it too early to campaign for Futurebirds at OBH5? I think they're at the top of my undercard list now that PtM is checked off.

slappymoe

been on sale for a month now.  kinda funny thinking back to all the people worried about it selling out immediately and getting left out.  not only are there still rooms left, some room options that were once listed as sold out are on sale again.  if you missed out on the caribbean sand suite first time around, now's your chance to upgrade to a room closer to the beach.

it'll be interesting to see if it eventually does sell out and how long it takes.

excel

So how much more capacity does this resort have than the Riviera Maya resort? Seems weird that they sold out faster last year when this years lineup is arguably better. At least in my opinion.

slappymoe

I think there are roughly 500 more rooms in punta cana. Something like 1250 vs 1750.

I'm guessing the extra time and cost of flying to the DR, the fact that they didn't skip a year this time, and NYE have combined to lessen demand. Still, I'll be surprised if it doesn't sell out eventually.

excel

Hopefully it sells out. If not at least we will get closer to  the stage ;)

Cameron

I tried to upgrade to a sand suite but they only have double beds.

slappymoe

looks like punta cana is a couple days away from being slammed by a cat 5 hurricane. hope things don't get too rough down there.

rkwedge

Quote from: slappymoe on Sep 05, 2017, 03:26 PM
looks like punta cana is a couple days away from being slammed by a cat 5 hurricane. hope things don't get too rough down there.
I was thinking the same thing. Best wishes to everybody in its path!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Cameron

Been keeping an eye on that too. Best of luck to everyone in the path of this thing.

slappymoe

bump because it's just 150 days away!

sillyboob

Quote from: slappymoe on Oct 03, 2017, 03:20 PM
bump because it's just 150 days away!

Right on slappymoe!  A bit of good news is very welcome today!

MMJTX

When do yall think schedule will be released? Any speculations?
Anytime

millerjustin

Quote from: MMJTX on Oct 03, 2017, 03:56 PM
When do yall think schedule will be released? Any speculations?

it's been released Oct-Nov before, so guessing we'll know before the NYE run
What's in here won't disappear

piton87

I am thinking it will be released early December since this year its almost a month later than prior years. After checking the line up announcement for this year and last as well as the schedule for previous years here is what I have come up with.

Friday 3/2
Sylvan Esso  8:15-9:30
MMJ 10-12:30
Preservation Jazz Hall Band 1-2

Saturday 3/3
Toots and the Maytals 2-4
Preservation Jazz Hall Band 930-1030
MMJ 11-1
Moon Taxi 130-3

Sunday 3/4
Hurray for the Riff Raff 5-630
Spoon 830-10
Portugal the Man 10-12
Broken Social Scene 1230-2

Monday 3/5
Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats 8-930
MMJ 10-1230
J Roddy Walston and the Business 1-230

Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

sillyboob

A couple additional slots needed for:
Brit Daniel DJ session
Patrick Hallahan DJ session
Made Of Oak set (Sylvan Esso side project)