Main Menu

OBH4!

Started by millerjustin, Jul 18, 2017, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron

They want to get us in quickly so we start spending money!

slappymoe

Quote from: Bulldog on Feb 28, 2018, 04:58 PM
I have been searching airport info on a different sight and the WSP folks all say its a breeze and fairly quick and painless process.
i just found that discussion....valuable information indeed.

sillyboob

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 28, 2018, 08:23 PM
I have been searching airport info on a different sight and the WSP folks all say its a breeze and fairly quick and painless process.

Any additional info you could pass along?
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

mdgsolo

Disclaimer- this is not legal advice, but we got in this afternoon and had I brought anything I didn't want someone to see in personal use quantities, it would not have been difficult at all if some common sense was applied.  Customs was a breeze and people are generally very friendly.  Much less of a cluster than Mexico..

slappymoe

Quote from: sillyboob on Feb 28, 2018, 08:41 PM
Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 28, 2018, 08:23 PM

Any additional info you could pass along?

I think mdgsolo's post pretty much sums it up. much appreciated.

hendo9591

Anyone else flying out of JFK tomorrow or any of the other 2 NY/NJ airports. Weather is gonna be pretty bad heavy rain and wind beggining to get nervous that flights are gonna be delayed

ajiacs

Quote from: hendo9591 on Mar 01, 2018, 07:16 AM
Anyone else flying out of JFK tomorrow or any of the other 2 NY/NJ airports. Weather is gonna be pretty bad heavy rain and wind beggining to get nervous that flights are gonna be delayed

I'm flying out of Dulles near Washington DC tomorrow morning and am hearing the same weather warning. I'm definitely concerned but not much that can be done about it this late.

Come Closer

More like

Ride Against the Wind

Amirite? Fingers crossed.

dexter

Quote from: hendo9591 on Mar 01, 2018, 07:16 AM

nervous that its gonna be delayed?

im crapping my pants that flights will be cancelled.

fingers crossed everyone.. i imagine that theres a good amount of us from the northeast who cant leave until friday...

rab7607

They just finished sound checking, got there a little late but they checked You Wanna Freak Out, Day is Coming, Into the Woods and Thank You Too! May have missed a couple at the beginning.

Lonndown27

Quote from: rab7607 on Mar 01, 2018, 05:56 PM
They just finished sound checking, got there a little late but they checked You Wanna Freak Out, Day is Coming, Into the Woods and Thank You Too! May have missed a couple at the beginning.

was just bout to post the Woods sighting!!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

CHIMMJFAN

Damn just the thought of "Into the Woods" getting back into a rotation on their setlists make me exicted for these shows.....everyone enjoy that could make the trip!!!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

RobRoy286

Jim played guitar on Day is Coming soundcheck?! Mannn

MMJCOBRA

So glad wanna freak out is back!!!!! I think thatbwould make a perfect opener and is one of my faves from circuital.

Cameron

Just boarded the plane. See y'all soon!

ericm

Have a great time everyone and safe travels.  :beer:

I'm really looking forward to hearing what they open with to kick this off.
"Where's Jim going?"

APR

I hope the bad wind didn't cause problems for your travels hendo, ajiacs, and dexter.  This wind is terribly bad luck, but hopefully you're well on your way to the DR.

A bunch of us will be checking in and living vicariously thru you lucky folks at OBH. So please update if you have a moment.  Have a blast everyone!  Knowing how awesome it is, it's tough to be sitting this one out.

Mr. White

Night 1 - 3/2/2018 - Set List
(Just posting what comes up on the Facebook pages - don't know if I've missed any or not)

They Ran
The Bear
Nashville To Kentucky
Old September Blues
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

teej

Opened with Heartbreakin Man. Playing Tenn Fire in order so far

Mr. White

Night 1 - 3/2/2018 - Set List
(Just posting what comes up on the Facebook pages - don't know if I've missed any or not)

Heartbrakin Man
They Ran
The Bear
Nashville To Kentucky
Old September Blues
If All Else Fails
It's About Twilight Now
Evelyn Is Not Real
War Begun
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011