Help a fellow fan out?

Started by ericm, Aug 07, 2017, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

I know this is probably a long shot but are there any active RC Deluxe members here who aren't interested in the NYE VIP packages and would be willing to pass their unused password along?

I was never able to re up my membership and it seems the only way into the VIP presale tomorrow is with the code sent to the dashboard of an active member.

If anyone can help out, I'd be forever grateful and sure I could return the favor or a favor sometime.   :beer:

Thanks 

Edit to say I'm only interested in tix as my accommodations are already taken care of.

"Where's Jim going?"

midwesterner

I wish I could help but am in the same spot. I don't even remember being able to sign up for Roll Call this year but maybe I missed it.

ericm

Quote from: midwesterner on Aug 07, 2017, 12:21 PM
I wish I could help but am in the same spot. I don't even remember being able to sign up for Roll Call this year but maybe I missed it.

Thanks. I know the Digital was available for a while but I don't recall being able to re up my Deluxe when it expired. All Digital purchases were stopped in mid July.
"Where's Jim going?"

e-stone

i'm now seeing in my Roll Call inbox that a note was sent out mid-July telling us to make sure to re-up the Digital in order to get in on the OBH presale.  wish they would've given us the same oppty with this new announcement as well.

don't want to step on ericm's toes here, but if there is a third RCer that could hook a fan up (after ericm and midwesterner)?

walterfredo

I'm not even seeing a password, and maybe my roll call expired. Where would the password be located?

Varitek

I'm not seein one either. I renewed in April after they had done away with the Deluxe so I downgraded to Digital. I will keep checking...,
"Did he just put on a cape?"

e-stone

passwords won't appear until tomorrow:

*Deluxe Members: the password will appear in your account dashboard on Tuesday, 8/08 at 9:55am MDT.**

*Digital Members: the password will appear in your account dashboard on Tuesday, 8/08 at 10:30am MDT.**

robb

yo eric,

i saw that if all the packages aren't sold, they are opened to the general public on wednesday at 10 mountain time.

hopefully you can find somebody to snatch one up tomorrow, but looks like you still might get access.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

ericm

Quote from: robb on Aug 07, 2017, 02:21 PM
yo eric,

i saw that if all the packages aren't sold, they are opened to the general public on wednesday at 10 mountain time.

hopefully you can find somebody to snatch one up tomorrow, but looks like you still might get access.

Thanks Robb. I saw that too and don't know if they'd sellout in the presale but I'd rather not have to find out. My cardiologist would rather I didn't either.   :grin:

Appreciate the heads up though and hopefully I'll be seeing you out here.  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

APR

With most of us having let our memberships expire, I bet there will be leftover VIPs available.  Granted there will be plenty of people trying for the VIPs during the regular sale. 

midwesterner

Quote from: APR on Aug 07, 2017, 03:49 PM
With most of us having let our memberships expire, I bet there will be leftover VIPs available.  Granted there will be plenty of people trying for the VIPs during the regular sale. 

I hope you are right I just need 1 VIP 3 day package.

Maxwell North

I am in the same boat as a lot of others of having the membership lapse not re-subscribing in time before they ended it all together. Also not tryin to step on the toes of the OP and others that have asked before me (ericm, Midwesterner, & e-stone).  PLEASE if anyone has no intentions of using the pre sale or is able to help out in any way please let me know (after the ones who have asked first have been helped). Just looking for 1 VIP 3-day VIP ticket. Thanks for any thought or consideration you may give me.

ericm

Quote from: walterfredo on Aug 07, 2017, 12:46 PM
I'm not even seeing a password, and maybe my roll call expired. Where would the password be located?

They're going to be sent to your dashboard tomorrow morning if you have an active membership.

I believe the times are 9:55 for Deluxe and 30 minutes later for Digital. That's MDT.
"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

Time to update the thread and say we sure are a lucky bunch here. There are really a great bunch of people with a true sense of community looking out for each other all over this board and at the shows as well.

Jim once said to me "no problem man, we're all in this together" and once again his words ring true. I'm sure he'd be happy to hear about all the kind people here who were so cool to send me a pm and offer their help.  :cool: Thanks all, and I'll be sure to tell him if I ever get the chance again. You guys have made my day.   :thumbsup:

I've been hooked up by a RC friend who won't be using their code so thanks for the replies and offers to help. Good luck to everyone else looking.  :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

rkwedge

Quote from: ericm on Aug 07, 2017, 11:41 PM
Time to update the thread and say we sure are a lucky bunch here. There are really a great bunch of people with a true sense of community looking out for each other all over this board and at the shows as well.

Jim once said to me "no problem man, we're all in this together" and once again his words ring true. I'm sure he'd be happy to hear about all the kind people here who were so cool to send me a pm and offer their help.  :cool: Thanks all, and I'll be sure to tell him if I ever get the chance again. You guys have made my day.   :thumbsup:

I've been hooked up by a RC friend who won't be using their code so thanks for the replies and offers to help. Good luck to everyone else looking.  :beer:

Good to hear Eric. Hope to meet you in Denver  :thumbsup:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

rags_ragland

hey bro, do you know how i can get deluxe membership?

rkwedge

Quote from: rags_ragland on Aug 08, 2017, 12:00 AM
hey bro, do you know how i can get deluxe membership?
Get a time machine and go back to Sept 2016 the last time they sold one. But seriously you can not get a Roll Call membership now,, they do not exist for sale anymore.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

robb

Quote from: ericm on Aug 07, 2017, 03:48 PM
Quote from: robb on Aug 07, 2017, 02:21 PM
yo eric,

Thanks Robb. I saw that too and don't know if they'd sellout in the presale but I'd rather not have to find out. My cardiologist would rather I didn't either.   :grin:

Appreciate the heads up though and hopefully I'll be seeing you out here.  :thumbsup:

i'll most definitely be seeing you there!
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

zutronics

Does anyone need a password?  I have a digital membership that I bought when my Deluxe lapsed, and won't be attending the NYE shows. 

walterfredo

Quote from: zutronics on Aug 08, 2017, 09:14 AM
Does anyone need a password?  I have a digital membership that I bought when my Deluxe lapsed, and won't be attending the NYE shows. 

I would love it if still available. I guess mine expired in April.