Help a fellow fan out?

Started by ericm, Aug 07, 2017, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwesterner

If anyone still has a password I could us one.

slappymoe

ericm

Quote from: slappymoe on Aug 08, 2017, 10:25 AM
pm sent

Very cool.   :thumbsup:

I'm stoked I got hooked up, and just as stoked others are getting helped out too.  :cool:

"Where's Jim going?"

HonestManTN

Anyone have an extra password? Wasn't able to renew my membership before they ended it. :undecided:

kmgallant5

Same boat, did anyone help you out....if so, I'd love it also!  Thank!!

joe v

Want to go but my wife doesn't want to travel, as of now. If I'm able to change her mind, I may ask for a code also. Just to let others know, there is also the American Express pre-sale too. Good Luck all 🤗.
My Perfect Day = Snowboarding on a powder day in the trees & listening to my favorite music.

csaul475

Same here!  My Roll Call expired in April.  Anyone have a pre-sale PW they can share?

midwesterner

Quote from: joe v on Aug 08, 2017, 11:52 AM
Want to go but my wife doesn't want to travel, as of now. If I'm able to change her mind, I may ask for a code also. Just to let others know, there is also the American Express pre-sale too. Good Luck all 🤗.

Where did you see an AmEx presale?

joe v

Quote from: midwesterner on Aug 08, 2017, 11:57 AM
Quote from: joe v on Aug 08, 2017, 11:52 AM
[/quote

Where did you see an AmEx presale?

On Altitude Tickets MMJ page. Sale starts tomorrow.
My Perfect Day = Snowboarding on a powder day in the trees & listening to my favorite music.

ericm

Any more codes out there? Turns out I could really use one or two for the CID VIP.

If anyone only used it for the RC presale, it'll  still work for VIP and I'd really appreciate the help.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

shalaylee

Same thing with the lapsing RC for me  :shocked: Next in line if anyone has a code for CID VIP! Thanks ya'll.  :grin:

ericm

I'm all good now.  :thumbsup:

Thanks again everyone for the help and reaching out.  :cool: 

Ps, used RC presale codes will still be good for the CID VIP. I know their general sale starts in a few hours but it would be great if anyone could pass their used RC codes along to anyone still trying for the CID VIP presale.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

rkwedge

Quote from: ericm on Aug 09, 2017, 08:38 AM

Ps, used RC presale codes will still be good for the CID VIP. I know their general sale starts in a few hours but it would be great if anyone could pass their used RC codes along to anyone still trying for the CID VIP presale.  :beer:

Good info, I bought the whole travel package with my code so I don't know if it's still good or not but here it is if someone wants to try.  CAAsz3Le  Good luck!
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

ericm

Quote from: rkwedge on Aug 09, 2017, 10:24 AM

Good info, I bought the whole travel package with my code so I don't know if it's still good or not but here it is if someone wants to try.  CAAsz3Le  Good luck!

Yeah, if you bought the CID travel package, that code is invalid to use with CID again but it would work for any Roll Callers here who wanted to use it for the RC presale.

Cool of you to post it. :thumbsup:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"