ISO Roll Call Pass for NYE

Started by littlejimfromxavier, Aug 12, 2017, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlejimfromxavier

Given that the Roll Call passes will expire after the New Years shows, id be thrilled to get one from someone who won't be attending. I'm open to paying for it.

d_wil

Same here! But first dibs to littlejim obviously.  :thumbsup:

ericm

Are you guys talking about the early entry laminate?

"Where's Jim going?"

d_wil

Quote from: ericm on Aug 14, 2017, 04:02 PM
Are you guys talking about the laminate?

Yep! Really hoping to get on the rail for 12/30

midwesterner

In the past it really hasn't mattered which RC laminate you show. At Red Rocks last year people were using ones from prior years.

ericm

Quote from: midwesterner on Aug 14, 2017, 04:10 PM
In the past it really hasn't mattered which RC laminate you show. At Red Rocks last year people were using ones from prior years.

It mattered this tour. They were only honoring the most recent laminate.
"Where's Jim going?"

midwesterner

Quote from: ericm on Aug 14, 2017, 04:19 PM

That is actually really good to hear. I thought it was a bit ridiculous that this wasn't enforced earlier. 

ericm

Quote from: midwesterner on Aug 14, 2017, 04:21 PM

That is actually really good to hear. I thought it was a bit ridiculous that this wasn't enforced earlier. 

Yeah I agree but I also think part of that was the fact some re-upped and had more than a year on their memberships left, the confusion with who gets what 7 inch vinyl etc. I think it was just the band trying to do RCers a solid because of some of the confusion caused by WU and the RC itself.

Sure some took advantage but for the most part it was a benefit to the people who deserved to get early entry.
"Where's Jim going?"

midwesterner

Quote from: ericm on Aug 14, 2017, 04:35 PM

Yeah I agree but I also think part of that was the fact some re-upped and had more than a year on their memberships left, the confusion with who gets what 7 inch vinyl etc. I think it was just the band trying to do RCers a solid because of some of the confusion caused by WU and the RC itself.

Sure some took advantage but for the most part it was a benefit to the people who deserved to get early entry.

Agreed. Honestly the only time I felt it was an issue was at Red Rocks. All other times I used it there was never as big a turn out for early entry.

ericm

Quote from: midwesterner on Aug 14, 2017, 04:47 PM

Agreed. Honestly the only time I felt it was an issue was at Red Rocks. All other times I used it there was never as big a turn out for early entry.

Oh man, Red Rocks last year was another thing altogether. Not only were Roll Callers on that line for early entry but the CID VIP ticket holders as well. Throw in the fact it was in a State park and people could line up as early as they wanted and it was without a doubt the longest EE line I've ever seen! At least at a regular venue the venue itself could put a kabosh on the lineup time if they wanted and have security clear the area. Not so at RR.

We didn't do EE for night 1 at  Red Rocks and were pretty close to the front of the regular entry line in the North lot. By the time we got in which was really close to doors opening, the first 20ish rows were filled or close to it with people who did early entry.  :shocked:

"Where's Jim going?"

littlejimfromxavier

I don't have any laminate unfortunately. I just figure this could be mutually beneficial for both parties  :thumbsup:

ericm

Quote from: littlejimfromxavier on Aug 14, 2017, 05:56 PM

I don't have any laminate unfortunately. I just figure this could be mutually beneficial for both parties  :thumbsup:

Hell yeah man, it's worth a shot. No harm in asking.  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

DaydreamNation

I have a laminate I'd rent for free (you pay shipping) but I'd want it back to keep as a souvenir...PM me

Edit: Obviously I won't be making it to NYE myself, sad to say
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

littlejimfromxavier

Quote from: DaydreamNation on Aug 14, 2017, 06:24 PM
I have a laminate I'd rent for free (you pay shipping) but I'd want it back to keep as a souvenir...PM me

Edit: Obviously I won't be making it to NYE myself, sad to say

I messaged you. Thank you so much.

TheRoof

Thanks again, Eric, for helping my wife & I before last year's Red Rocks. Immensely kind-hearted gesture on your behalf, sïr...if only you could'a stopped the plummeting hail! 😅

EDIT: It t'was the St. Augustine show...I've bumped my head a few times.  :grin:

- Robert & Angie
You Are Everything

Lonndown27

Quote from: TheRoof on Aug 16, 2017, 01:52 PM

Thanks again, Eric, for helping my wife & I before last year's Red Rocks. Immensely kind-hearted gesture on your behalf, sïr...if only you could'a stopped the plummeting hail! 😅

EDIT: It t'was the St. Augustine show...I've bumped my head a few times.  :grin:

- Robert & Angie

EricM is a badass isn't he? already given some great advice and encouragement about these shows and how i must do anything to be there. He's a good dood!!! definitely need to go to dinner and drinks and some bowls with him, he sounds like a trooper!!!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018