Compound Fracture making of video

Started by sillyboob, Aug 19, 2017, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sillyboob

I'm looking for a video I saw with the band talking how Compound Fracture came together.  It was pretty fascinating to see all the layers they talk about in the song.  Anyone remember seeing that one or know where to find it?

Thanks!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

sillyboob

Funny, but this isn't the one I saw.  It was in a studio I think.  Or at least I think I think. 
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Sinocai

Quote from: sillyboob on Aug 20, 2017, 03:40 PM
Funny, but this isn't the one I saw.  It was in a studio I think.  Or at least I think I think. 

I feel like I have seen another ver. as well. Perhaps it's part of a longer video?

Lonndown27

WHAT THE?!?!? PLEASE SOMEBODY POST THIS LONG VIDEO!  I need to see this as i've only seen the Fallon video. Speaking of the Fallon video, it's kinda hilarious how Patrick yells at Carl: "NO!" Looks away and then fake glares back at Carl "MY TIME!" Carl looks down in shame....kinda weird interaction. I've seen Patrick fuck with Carl so many times in these videos, like in the Whats In My Bag video, he destroys Carl for Carl asking if he can come over to his house to listen to some record.
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018