pearl jam let's play two

Started by Born2run, Aug 22, 2017, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Born2run

Anyone else gonna go see this in theatres?

parkervb

Quote from: Born2run on Aug 22, 2017, 01:52 PM
Anyone else gonna go see this in theatres?

Indeed, just saw that it is being played in Norfolk.
Don't you ever turn it off

sillyboob

Fox Sports 1 is supposed to be playing it (I'm guessing an edited version with commercials) on October 13th I believe.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

wheelhousetunes

Quote from: sillyboob on Aug 22, 2017, 03:10 PM
Fox Sports 1 is supposed to be playing it (I'm guessing an edited version with commercials) on October 13th I believe.

After Game 1 of the ALCS, I think.

APR

I hope they're not done announcing the theaters.  It was well worth seeing PJ20 on the big screen, and I'd like to see this one too in a theater.  Based on the teasers, I think the behind the scenes stuff is going to be really cool.

APR

Great film!  Danny Clinch did a great job putting it together and weaving in the Cubs stuff.  The sound was loud, the picture was crisp.   Probably as close as you can to being there without being there.

LBSUNFLWR

Tonight on Fox Sports at 11:30 they will be airing the Pearl Jam show from last year at Wrigley Field.

parkervb

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Oct 13, 2017, 09:23 AM
Tonight on Fox Sports at 11:30 they will be airing the Pearl Jam show from last year at Wrigley Field.

note: it's set to air after the game so if you're DVRing, add an hour at least. These playoff games have been taking FOREVER

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: parkervb on Oct 13, 2017, 09:45 AM

note: it's set to air after the game so if you're DVRing, add an hour at least. These playoff games have been taking FOREVER

Thank you!! I will be DVRing bc I will be watching Isbell on youtube on my TV.

parkervb

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Oct 13, 2017, 10:40 AM
Quote from: parkervb on Oct 13, 2017, 09:45 AM

Thank you!! I will be DVRing bc I will be watching Isbell on youtube on my TV.

same here! Cheers to that!