2. LBSUNFLWR + 1
3. Daydrinkin + 1
4. emb1528
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

tippitoes22

Anybody got a setlist ?
Really curious 

GO TEAM CARL !!!

P.S. - also looking for setlist  from any of the shows, so far.
Please & Thank You

:beer:
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

LBSUNFLWR

I thought the show was incredible from start to finish. That band Steelism is so great and they added a ton to Carl's songs!! I loved it.

Encore Radiohead song was a nice surprise 🙂
Would love to see anyone's pictures and videos. I had tall guys all around me it seems so none of mine turned out too good.

LBSUNFLWR

Also the pedal steel player was crazy good. They reminded me of The Cardinals at times.

sillyboob

LBSUNFLWR - Are you on the Facebook fan page?  Erica Moore posted a bunch of videos that are real good.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: sillyboob on Nov 16, 2017, 10:19 AM
LBSUNFLWR - Are you on the Facebook fan page?  Erica Moore posted a bunch of videos that are real good.
Thanks, but I am not on Facebook. Can you post a link here and I can look at?

LBSUNFLWR

awesome, look forward to hearing it again.

will be looking for you tomorrow night at Jim's show, Mr. White. Our seats are right near each other in front row of balcony I think...

APR

Great stuff Mr. White.  I really hope that with no MMJ in 2018 that Carl finally makes it to DC.  I'd love to see MMJ add 4th of July to their repertoire..... and the longer the better, like another 17 minute version.   

parkervb

these vids on the FB page are so good. I'd like to see a more expanded Carl tour for sure, you can count on me making a trip to DMV if he's up there APR.

Carl opening for The War on Drugs in 2018, let's make that tour happen!!
Don't you ever turn it off

APR

Quote from: parkervb on Nov 17, 2017, 08:32 AM
these vids on the FB page are so good. I'd like to see a more expanded Carl tour for sure, you can count on me making a trip to DMV if he's up there APR.

Carl opening for The War on Drugs in 2018, let's make that tour happen!!

Now that is an incredible idea.  I'll come down to VA for that double header.

LBSUNFLWR

That is an incredible idea! would be a great combo.

LBSUNFLWR

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: Mr. White on Nov 17, 2017, 11:18 AM
Carl Broemel
"Landing Gear"
Zanzabar
Louisville
11/15/2017

damn good!!
this was a hell of a show!

bunk_moreland

Mr White!  I didn't realize you were "Darkstarflashes" on Youtube!  I've been enjoying your videos for a while now.  Thanks for posting!
"I just saw My Morning Jacket--They blew my pants off!" - Jimmy Fallon

MMJCOBRA

MMJCOBRA

THANK YOU!!!! Amazing version. You could tell how connected Carl is to that song.  It surely took a lot of practice and preparation in order to perform it solo. Really cool use of looping and effects too.

MMJCOBRA

Nice video and audio too!!!  Good call to zoom in on the knob futzing at the end.