Jim @ Clifton Center - Louisville - 11/17/2017 - Roll Call

Started by Mr. White, Sep 22, 2017, 03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trav

I just know someone out there is just begging to get two tickets off of their hands!!! :grin: who's gonna be my hero for today?!?! Anybody know of a couple tickets? I don't care if their in the bathroom, I just want to be there!!!

louisvilledanahys

I believe I pledged a beer to Mr White.

Look for a Red Sox hat.

Stevie

unless i blacked out, i dont believe he played IWBTWYD. 

Lonndown27

yes he did!!! hahahah and 22 other songs too! what a setlist gals and guys holu shit!!! Jimbo bringin the goods. it seems to my eye there's two (?) new songs??
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

LBSUNFLWR

He did not play I will be there when you die. But I will be there may have been the name of one the covers.

Varitek

Well that would certainly appear to have been a delightful evening....
"Did he just put on a cape?"

slappymoe

Quote from: Varitek on Nov 20, 2017, 10:16 AM
Well that would certainly appear to have been a delightful evening....
and it was. great little venue, jim was in great voice, he probably could have done without a microphone.

very respectful crowd, you could have heard a pin drop. everyone there seemed to know what a special treat this was.

hearing songs like here in spirit, state of the art, same old lie, and throwback(!) pared down to solo acoustic was a real thrill.  and rainbow connection to end the evening :thumbsup:

and it was nice to finally meet mr. white!  i'm sure our paths will cross again, like maybe wednesday. :beer:

gardenparty

LBSUNFLWR

This is the only video I took, and just about a minute of the song, but you can hear how great it sounded in there.  :thumbsup:

slappymoe