Jim @ Clifton Center - Louisville - 11/17/2017 - Roll Call

Started by Mr. White, Sep 22, 2017, 03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/6220460/jim-james-wspecial-guestdave-eggers-louisville-clifton-center

Just got this notice in my e-mail from Production Simple (Local/Louisville Event Promotions) for this special solo show at The Clifton Center on Friday, November 17, 2017. It's a fundraiser event.

"A Benefit for Young Authors Greenhouse
www.youngauthorsgreenhouse.org
Thanks to our sponsors KY Select and Whittenberg Construction
Media sponsorship provided by WFPK
Produced by Production Simple

Lobby Doors at 6:30pm"

I got a front row balcony seat. After fees (and free printable ticket), it cost almost $50. There were closer to the front (but no actual front row seats) for $100 before fees.

I'm so glad Jim keeps coming back to his home for more shows and events like this one!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

LBSUNFLWR

I just got the email too!
and also ran and got front row balcony!  :)

louisvilledanahys

Just saw this too. Had heard it might be happening. Scooped up tix.

LBSUNFLWR

so Carl Wednesday night at Zanzabar, Jim Friday night at Clifton Center! Nice week! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Clifton Center seats 496 people, for anyone unaware of how exciting this is! :)

ditty

WOW 500 seat hall, closing at the end of the year?  Thank you for the heads up!!!

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2017/04/22/after-23-years-clifton-cultural-center-closing-end-2017/100803226/

1. Mr. White
2. LBSUNFLWR
3. louisvilledanahys
4. ditty + Mrs.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

LBSUNFLWR

^ thanks for adding me.  :thumbsup:

I've been there twice for the Free Winter Wednesday shows. really cool, very small theater. Hometown show. This is sure to be a special night.

slappymoe

just got the last 4 together in the orchestra section.  :thumbsup:

mr. white, i owe you a beer or a soda or bag of popcorn.....something.  you've been on top of all these upcoming shows, i'm sure i'd have missed this one if not for this forum.

1. Mr. White
2. LBSUNFLWR
3. louisvilledanahys
4. ditty + Mrs.
5. slappymoe +3

louisvilledanahys

I'll buy you one too!!

I got the Simple email, and saw their tweet right afterwards.  I thought it was a typo that tix were on sale without any notice elsewhere.

I tried to "do the right thing" and post here, but Mr White beat me to it.

Very excited.  This place is tiny.  My daughter and nieces have performed here.  I love them all dearly but they may not be quite as talented.  😀

slappymoe

looks like i got the e-mail too, but i wouldn't have seen it until tomorrow morning.  i bet tix are gone by then. 

DaydreamNation

Damn! Sad to have missed this. If anyone has an extra let me know!!
11/11/23  11/10/23  11/9/23  11/7/23  10/29/22  11/2/21  7/7/17  6/22/17  10/27/16  5/13/16  5/12/16

Mike D

Missed the sale, looking for a single or a pair :)

DayDrinkin

1. Mr. White
2. LBSUNFLWR
3. louisvilledanahys
4. ditty + Mrs.
5. slappymoe +3
6. Daydrinkin + 1

Stevie

I have two tickets to Jim with the Louisville Orchestra if anyone is interested in swapping two tickets to this show. 

tippitoes22

Had Tickets to see Bob SEGER with my Dad on the date of this show, so I intentionally didn't buy tix.  Now, SEGER has postponed dates due to back issues so I find myself without tickets :( 
Long story short.

Desperately Looking for a pair or Single to this Yim show...Any help would be much appreciated
You can PM me. Please & Thank You :)

Cheers,
Tippitoes
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

louisvilledanahys

Hey - does anyone think Roll Call will get you in early for this show?

Buddhamind

New to Jim and MMJ and would be interested in traveling from NC to KY for this show if I could find any tickets.  Anybody willing to help me out?

Stevie

1. Mr. White
2. LBSUNFLWR
3. louisvilledanahys
4. ditty + Mrs.
5. slappymoe +3
6. Daydrinkin + 1
7. Stevie +1

😃😃😃

LBSUNFLWR

slappymoe

anyone have tips for parking?  lot or street?  we're having dinner at the manhattan project a couple blocks away.  hoping to find a spot at/near the Clifton center, walk to dinner, walk back to the show.