Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

slappymoe

oistheone

1. Mr. White
2. slappymoe
3. oistheone

Technically I'm tentative (I mean, the show's in the middle of the week and I live in CANADA) but I just bought tickets so who am I kidding. I'll be there.

slappymoe

the ticketing page says it's already sold out, but i've always assumed venues will hold on to some, if not most, tickets for the public sale. can't remember seeing a show sell out during a presale.

a couple of co-workers were counting on getting tix at 10:00 sharp tomorrow morning, are they really out of luck? thoughts?

oistheone

Headliners said there will be another block of tickets tomorrow morning for the on-sale, but they expect them to go very quickly. Would be shocked if this didn't sell out!

Crispy

Quote from: oistheone on Nov 01, 2017, 03:41 PM
1. Mr. White
2. slappymoe
3. oistheone

Technically I'm tentative (I mean, the show's in the middle of the week and I live in CANADA) but I just bought tickets so who am I kidding. I'll be there.

"Buy tickets first, ask questions later!" --ms y  :thumbsup:
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

ericm

Quote from: Crispy on Nov 02, 2017, 05:09 PM
Quote from: oistheone on Nov 01, 2017, 03:41 PM
1. Mr. White
2. slappymoe
3. oistheone

"Buy tickets first, ask questions later!" --ms y  :thumbsup:

Sage advice from a seasoned vet!   :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

slappymoe

Quote from: oistheone on Nov 02, 2017, 03:59 PM
Headliners said there will be another block of tickets tomorrow morning for the on-sale, but they expect them to go very quickly. Would be shocked if this didn't sell out!
no doubt they'll go quickly, but at least there's a chance!

oistheone

Huge shoutout to Mr. White for sharing that presale code, especially after the lightning quick sellout today!

trav

Does anyone have an extra ticket for this show? I'm sure it's going to be a tough ticket to get but i have one person that wants to go and we don't have enough tickets since they sold out so fast!!!

Aside from that, I'll be there!!! Can't wait!

louisvilledanahys

1. Mr. White
2. slappymoe
3. oistheone
4. toretm
5. mr and mrs louisvilledanahys +2

LBSUNFLWR

Would love to hear Jim sing "Southern Accents" 
I hope someone gets to record this show or even some of it so I can hear.

rkwedge

Have fun tonight everybody. I'm sure this is going to be cool. Any reports or set lists of who did what will be much appreciated.  :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

oistheone

Predictions? I'm guessing Jim and Katie do "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around". Though I'm hoping for a new cover too!

Jamfish

1. Mr. White
2. slappymoe
3. oistheone
4. toretm
5. mr and mrs louisvilledanahys +2
6. Stephany Lewis and I
7. Jamfish +1

oistheone

oistheone

I sure hope some of these covers will stick in the rotation for NYE/OBH. A full-blown MMJ version of "Don't Do Me Like That" would be the perfectly jubilant cover for an end-of-year and/or tropical celebration!

dontgetupset

Nail_city_Record

New to the forum.. This was our second Jim James/MMJ show, the first being Peach Music Fest in Scranton PA!!  This show was so good, super lucky to get tickets. Ran into Jim James after the show and he signed our copy of Z. Every thing worked out perfectly because the venue wouldn't let us bring the bag and album into the show so I had to stuff it into a bush. While I was getting the bag after the show, there was Jim James, and he was super nice and gracious enough to sign our album!