Will Carl Tour out West?

Started by Varitek, Nov 15, 2017, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varitek

Could anyone chime in on the likelihood of Carl touring California and other western spots in the void of 2018? 4th of July and his live downloads release have been regular listens for me and I would love to catch him out here....
"Did he just put on a cape?"

rkwedge

Quote from: Varitek on Nov 15, 2017, 11:24 AM
Could anyone chime in on the likelihood of Carl touring California and other western spots in the void of 2018? 4th of July and his live downloads release have been regular listens for me and I would love to catch him out here....
I'm with you on this. I seen him at OBH3 do his solo show but would love to see him again on the West Coast. I suspect after the first of the year we'll hear more about everybody's plans for 2018. :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

sillyboob

Quote from: rkwedge on Nov 15, 2017, 12:31 PM
I'm with you on this. I seen him at OBH3 do his solo show but would love to see him again on the West Coast. I suspect after the first of the year we'll hear more about everybody's plans for 2018. :beer:

I hope so.  His solo sunset set was the best set for my wife & I at OBH3.  It was mellow, laid back, Carl was fun doing his solo stuff and covers, the 'something fucked up' comment during 'Once In A Lifetime.' 

Would love to catch a small LA area show!  Or maybe travel to the Pacific Northwest to catch a show.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rkwedge

Quote from: sillyboob on Nov 15, 2017, 02:10 PM

I hope so.  His solo sunset set was the best set for my wife & I at OBH3.  It was mellow, laid back, Carl was fun doing his solo stuff and covers, the 'something fucked up' comment during 'Once In A Lifetime.' 

Would love to catch a small LA area show!  Or maybe travel to the Pacific Northwest to catch a show.
To funny, I had forgot about the "Something F....'d Up" comment. I watched the show from the Mix board area, Carl's wife was there dancing and having a great time.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

sillyboob

Quote from: rkwedge on Nov 15, 2017, 02:24 PM

To funny, I had forgot about the "Something F....'d Up" comment. I watched the show from the Mix board area, Carl's wife was there dancing and having a great time.

How cool for Carl's wife!  What a vibe that was. 

sillyboob

Really wish he'd release the live version of 'Just Gimme Some Truth' from that set!

My Morning Tube top

Carl did mention during his show at The Hotel Cafe, the one thing he missed living in LA was the margaritas. Let's lure him back with margaritas! Ole!