Which laminates for early entree

Started by stickycobra, Dec 12, 2017, 09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stickycobra

Hi,

I currently have a digital membership and a delux from 2015 which I believe was the peacock laminate.  Does anyone know I could still get early entree with my printouts or better yet a laminate you aren't using which I would return? Trying to get my friend who's  pregnant a good seat.

Thanks!!

johnnYYac

Quote from: stickycobra on Dec 12, 2017, 09:55 PM
Hi,

I currently have a digital membership and a delux from 2015 which I believe was the peacock laminate.  Does anyone know I could still get early entree with my printouts or better yet a laminate you aren't using which I would return? Trying to get my friend who's  pregnant a good seat.

Thanks!!

http://mymorningjacket.com/earlyentry
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

stickycobra

Yes , I'm aware of the procedures and that page. I just can't remember if digital membership works or the laminate from 2015 was the peacock one?

ericm

Quote from: stickycobra on Dec 12, 2017, 10:47 PM
Yes , I'm aware of the procedures and that page. I just can't remember if digital membership works or the laminate from 2015 was the peacock one?

Early entry was never a part of Digital membership but if you have the peacock laminate from a Deluxe membership, you should be good.
"Where's Jim going?"

rincon2

I had no intention of early entry, have not ordered roll call for 3 years. I do have the peacock one, though. Glad I checked here today. Nice surprise. :cheesy: