'Z' Experience @ NYE Shows - Roll Call

Started by n8kline, Nov 18, 2017, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n8kline

Thanks Justin,

I called CID yesterday and they estimated that doors to Z would open at 5, based on past experiences. He mentioned that they send an email out a week to a few days prior once they have all of the logistics figured out.

-Nate

Clarkwork

Did they limit the VIP tickets?  THey are still available, just wondering if they had not limit to them?
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

johnnYYac

Quote from: Clarkwork on Nov 30, 2017, 10:55 AM
Did they limit the VIP tickets?  THey are still available, just wondering if they had not limit to them?
When I decided to go a few weeks ago, VIP "Z Experience" tickets were not available. I hear they became available a little while later, though I'm ok with spending $300 less. I'm guessing they made more available to improve overall ticket sales, as other signs indicate.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

bonzai

Z all three nights here too. READY!

Thanks to everyone who did the legwork to contact CID with questions.

johnnYYac

Changed my mind. I did the Z Experience VIP upgrade, so I'll see you in the lounge...

rkwedge

Quote from: johnnYYac on Dec 13, 2017, 02:01 AM
Changed my mind. I did the Z Experience VIP upgrade, so I'll see you in the lounge...
Nice, let me buy you the beverage of your choice John. :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

johnnYYac

Quote from: rkwedge on Dec 13, 2017, 10:11 AM
Nice, let me buy you the beverage of your choice John. :beer:
I won't stop you, though I gotta pace myself, thanks to a healthy regimen of medications. Mighty nice of you!  :beer:

n8kline

johnnYYac

ericm

Definitely.  :cool:

Now we'll get to hang a bit more and I'm looking forward to catching up.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

millerjustin

What's in here won't disappear

n8kline

Logistics email for the Z Experience should be sent later today! (12/27)

midwesterner

Quote from: ericm on Nov 30, 2017, 07:11 AM
Quote from: walterfredo on Nov 29, 2017, 10:37 PM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Nov 29, 2017, 09:21 PM
Doing the Z experience but have buyers regret now due to Roll Call laminate would have gotten me in at the same time and no real benefit. 

I didn't buy it cuz I never go in early to shows, but don't you get a special band-signed poster with the VIP tix? Who knows what it'll look like this time but for red rocks last year I bought one of them off eBay after the show for pretty much the cost of the VIP ticket. Which reminds me how dumb I probably am for not buying VIP for these NYE shows!

Yes, we get a special poster and one of the main reasons I went VIP. Plus even though at Red Rocks VIP went in the same time as RC early entry, that's no guarantee it'll be the same this time.

It seems to me VIP might have an earlier entry based on the Z stage, lounge etc. I'd think they'd want people to have the opportunity to take advantage of the things offered. It's quite possible VIP gets a different entry time for that stuff but no access to the floor until RC early entry time.

I know for Springsteen if you get into the E St. Lounge you get the percs like  this VIP but can't enter the pit until the lottery winners enter. Lottery winners are basically the same as RC early entry as far as first ones in the pit goes.

Jmo, and we don't know anything for certain right now,but I don't think it's a given VIP will enter with RC.

I also think there are 3 posters this time for VIP not just one like at RR two years ago. For those shows there was 1 VIP poster and 2 GA posters. Also I don't think getting a close spot will  be a problem if you are there when doors open.

ericm

I guess we'll find out all the details soon enough.  :smiley: At purchase it said one poster per night but no telling if that means three different ones or the same one each of the nights. Fingers crossed its three different ones but I'm not counting on it.
"Where's Jim going?"

midwesterner

Quote from: ericm on Dec 27, 2017, 03:04 PM
I guess we'll find out all the details soon enough.  :smiley: At purchase it said one poster per night but no telling if that means three different ones or the same one each of the nights. Fingers crossed its three different ones but I'm not counting on it.

It will be a huge bummer if they are the same poster each night. I would hope they are all slightly different. IE like Emek or Burwell RR posters. In both those cases the designs are basically the same just reversed and different colors.

midwesterner

'Z' EXPERIENCE
From Check-In, staff will direct you to the private lounge featuring the 'Z' Experience.

You will receive your credentials for the next two nights, each show poster and your merchandise gift in the lounge on the first night.

PLEASE NOTE: Merchandise cannot be shipped after the event.

The lounge will be open from 5:30 PM until one hour prior to the end of show, and feature a private cash bar*, complimentary appetizers and desserts, the opportunity to participate in a My Morning Jacket memorabilia silent auction, a photo opportunity on the original stage set of the My Morning Jacket 'Z' tour and a poster/photo gallery featuring prints from the band's twenty-year career, featuring photos contributed by long time MMJ collaborator Sam Erickson. A coat/bag check will also be available for your convenience and will be accessible until after the show.

*Local liquor laws apply

The New Year's Eve Champagne Toast will take place in the lounge at approximately 6:30 PM on New Year's Eve.

At 6:45 PM, you will be allowed to enter the venue directly from the lounge to take advantage of early entry. Crowd-Free Merchandise Shopping will be available in the main concourse, and you are welcome to access the GA Floor and seating areas prior to doors opening for the public.

_______

I love that we can pick up tickets for all three nights on night one unlike at Red Rocks when we had to go each night.

n8kline

The deets - debate away!
-------------------------------------
SHOW INFORMATION & SCHEDULE
Show Dates: Friday, December 29th, Saturday, December 30th & Sunday, December 31st
Venue: 1STBANK Center
Venue Address: 11450 Broomfield Ln, Broomfield, CO 80021
Check-In Hours: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM each evening
Private Lounge Hours: 5:30 PM - one hour prior to end of show each evening
Champagne Toast: 6:30 PM on New Year's Eve
Early Venue Entry: 6:45 PM each evening
Venue Doors Open: 7:00 PM each evening
Show Opener: The Revolution on Friday, tUnE-yArDs on Saturday & Karl Denson's Tiny Universe on Sunday

All timing is approximate and subject to change.
'Z' EXPERIENCE DETAILS
CHECK-IN
Check-in Location: At the North Doors by the venue box office (if facing the venue, door will be furthest to your left closest to the box office)
Check-in Hours: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM

At VIP check-in, you will receive your credential.

Please make sure the purchaser brings valid photo ID.
'Z' EXPERIENCE
From Check-In, staff will direct you to the private lounge featuring the 'Z' Experience.

You will receive your credentials for the next two nights, each show poster and your merchandise gift in the lounge on the first night.

PLEASE NOTE: Merchandise cannot be shipped after the event.

The lounge will be open from 5:30 PM until one hour prior to the end of show, and feature a private cash bar*, complimentary appetizers and desserts, the opportunity to participate in a My Morning Jacket memorabilia silent auction, a photo opportunity on the original stage set of the My Morning Jacket 'Z' tour and a poster/photo gallery featuring prints from the band's twenty-year career, featuring photos contributed by long time MMJ collaborator Sam Erickson. A coat/bag check will also be available for your convenience and will be accessible until after the show.

*Local liquor laws apply

The New Year's Eve Champagne Toast will take place in the lounge at approximately 6:30 PM on New Year's Eve.

At 6:45 PM, you will be allowed to enter the venue directly from the lounge to take advantage of early entry. Crowd-Free Merchandise Shopping will be available in the main concourse, and you are welcome to access the GA Floor and seating areas prior to doors opening for the public.

We're looking forward to ringing in 2018 with you!
-Your Friends at CID Entertainment

walterfredo

I've seen the Landland posters for the VIP folks, but what was the other piece of merch?

rkwedge

Quote from: walterfredo on Jan 09, 2018, 11:38 AM
I've seen the Landland posters for the VIP folks, but what was the other piece of merch?
Walter, There was a Blue/Orange Scarf with the event on it, a small thermos, and if you wanted to take it with you a plastic champagne glass from the toast in the lounge Sunday night.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

walterfredo

Quote from: rkwedge on Jan 09, 2018, 11:46 AM
Quote from: walterfredo on Jan 09, 2018, 11:38 AM
Walter, There was a Blue/Orange Scarf with the event on it, a small thermos, and if you wanted to take it with you a plastic champagne glass from the toast in the lounge Sunday night.

cool, thank you!

did they give these away every night? or just on NYE?

If anyone has extras of the scarf or thermos I would be interested in purchasing.